Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

7 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Definately yes! It's planned to be introduced next year, as soon as we introduce much more Houses to VHTV. Our users will be able to select which Houses to follow and pay the amount needed to watch them separately from others you don't like.

it's a good point because personaly alex/lina not interest me because i have see her more than one year on vv before so i have already all with her,i'm just interesting by new peoples never seen before

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I've tried just leaving the stream running to see if it would kick in but after about 10 minutes still nothing.

That behavior must be displayed in Console of your browser. Please refer to this page to learn how to open the console in your browser. In case like yours you must be able to see the string running, saying about errors occuring. Please forward the screenshot of your console to our Support, we'll make sure to investigate the details

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

three cams in every bedroom

Ha-ha, you wish, @jabbath1987 :D
Please remember that participants pay for their equipment, so it looks quite expensive for them to have this much cameras. And it seems overkill for me to have 3 cams per bathroom. Maybe sometime soon, as they earn more money from premiums users views, they will be able to afford additional cams, we'll see.

We constantly improve cameras quality, thank you for your feedback.

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Definately yes! It's planned to be introduced next year, as soon as we introduce much more Houses to VHTV. Our users will be able to select which Houses to follow and pay the amount needed to watch them separately from others you don't like.

I will give you props for coming on here and taking your lumps.

Here are my issues...

Your streams will not play on IE 11 for me.  I don't know why.  Adobe is up to date as is IE.  All other sites have no issues.  All other browsers are fine.

Your bandwidth slows when any action happens.  My internet speed is as good as it gets.  Remember that VV had/has the same issue.  Endless circle of buffering.  When I complained, they, like you questioned my internet speed.  This, when it was clearly their bandwidth not keeping up.  Later, after blaming the viewers endlessly, they began to limit bandwidth for free viewers.

You started with four and you are down to 3 apartments this past month.  You didn't offer me anything back.

You have a "girls apartment".  By doing that, you lead us on by giving the impression that there is more to watch than there really is.  RLC does the same thing, so it's not exclusive to you guys.  Here is a hint...stop using Russian and Ukrainian actors.

Most actors smoke way too much...I don't care for their health, but breaking every 15 minutes and putting on coats to go out onto the balcony is not something I am willing to pay for.  Again...Russians

Camera placement in all apartments could use some refinement.

Way too expensive!!!

I would pay for only one of these apartments...even that is pushing it.

I have tried to cancel my account with Verotel.  In the confirmation email receipt that was sent after I signed on, they provide no instructions to stop recurring billing.  The link to their vtsup.com has no record of my transaction.   ...they don't respond to emails to support.  Only after an email to you, did I get an indication that I would not be rebilled.  You said you won't re-bill me, so we will see.  I should not have to jump through hoops to cancel.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

I think her name is Alya even though the tweet they sent out said Amy. 

I have not seen her have sex in the apartment as of yet.

ok,she have boyfriend,there is good chance they doing that outside for the moment,

i just don't want this appartment become a teasing appartment only