Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

51 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I will give you props for coming on here and taking your lumps.

We believe it's better face own errors and resolve them then hide in the bushes hoping nobody notices any issues. That's why we work with you, our users, to make VHTV a better place for everybody.

Your streams will not play on IE 11 for me.  I don't know why.  Adobe is up to date as is IE.  All other sites have no issues.  All other browsers are fine.

Have you forwarded your issues to our Support? I could not find any tickets from you in our support system, please open new ticket with your details or forward me your email via PM.
For sure, we have checked our website with different Internet Explorer versions, but have got no issues but some design-related things there.

We'll need to see your Console output which may be opened via F12 hotkey in your IE browser. Please make sure you see some errors in consoles while you experience issues with VHTV and forward screenshots to our Support.

Your bandwidth slows when any action happens.  My internet speed is as good as it gets.  Remember that VV had/has the same issue.  Endless circle of buffering.  When I complained, they, like you questioned my internet speed.  This, when it was clearly their bandwidth not keeping up.  Later, after blaming the viewers endlessly, they began to limit bandwidth for free viewers.

We're aware how our competitors work, and in some cases - we do the same. Basically, we just decrease streaming quality for free users on separate cams if too much traffic gained on them. This is done automatically and our system learns itself on how to predict these situations so the changes occur smoothly. These rules do not apply to premium users. As we have previously said, we have a separate infrastructure for Premium users, that is dedicated for high-load. Meanwhile, you should also be aware of coming hardware upgrades to SNAE and AL apartments, which I have talked about in this topic today. These changes will resolve buffering issues happening time to time.

What are also aware of how other websites treat their users. I won't say, that we do better or something like that. In fact we do our best to keep our customers satisfied and do tons of work to release more and more features. The question on bandwidth does not come from nowhere. We have checked our logs and graphs and found no anomaly, that's why we asked some users to let us know about their bandwidth, because at that particular moment we can't take responsibility on the speed from client side. Hope you understand this. 

You started with four and you are down to 3 apartments this past month.  You didn't offer me anything back.

Wrong. We have started with 2 apartments, with 2 more coming in next two weeks after the start. We had to kick one apartment because three reasons: their stats were too low, they did nothing to change that, our viewers complained on content quality from that apartment. These users include CamCaps participants, who we listen to carefully. What we can offer you back is cancellation or refund. Please feel free to request it via Support - we process every ticket.

You have a "girls apartment".  By doing that, you lead us on by giving the impression that there is more to watch than there really is.  RLC does the same thing, so it's not exclusive to you guys.  Here is a hint...stop using Russian and Ukrainian actors.

We don't give any impression at all. All the reaction and impression comes from you, and the users around you. What we show - is independent apartments connected to Voyeur House. In addition to that, we don't offer any exclusiveness but the business model. And lastly, we have no actors. We have people, just like you, who wished to join Voyeur House to try new lifestyle or to get more money or to enjoy... does not matter. These are not actors. And we hire nobody - they are free to do anything they want. I believe it was clear in first post from us on CamCaps, but it's no problem to state this again and again :)

We do not care about nationality and we're sure nobody should do. It just occured that russian-speaking participants expressed their will to join this lifestyle and now they're here. We receive a lot of requests for english-speaking participants and we're currently in discussion with some of such people, who want to join, but it will take some time for such apartment to appear on VHTV. Meanwhile, if you have somebody who wants to join VHTV who you find more attractive to you - feel free to let us know and we'll get in touch with them too.

Most actors smoke way too much...I don't care for their health, but breaking every 15 minutes and putting on coats to go out onto the balcony is not something I am willing to pay for.  Again...Russians

They evaluate their actions by the stats they have. If nobody likes to watch them - they see that they got no money last hour for that. So it's up to them to decide either they stay inside or outside. Meanwhile, I will forward this comment to Houses so they may consider decreasing the "balcony time", thank you for your feedback.

Camera placement in all apartments could use some refinement.

Please let me know your preferred camera positions and we'll make sure to take a look at proposed placement on any of the Houses quite soon. Until then - we can't change anything unless we see the direct need to.

I would pay for only one of these apartments...even that is pushing it.

Be sure you will be notified some time next year about changes in subscriptions so you could subscribe to separate apartments to watch.

I have tried to cancel my account with Verotel.  In the confirmation email receipt that was sent after I signed on, they provide no instructions to stop recurring billing.  The link to their vtsup.com has no record of my transaction.   ...they don't respond to emails to support.  Only after an email to you, did I get an indication that I would not be rebilled.  You said you won't re-bill me, so we will see.  I should not have to jump through hoops to cancel.

Did you let us know via Support about this issue? If you did and got no help - please let me know your email so I could investigate that and take some measures on the manager responsible for your request. It may be some kind of error on your side if you found no info on Verotel support page on your transaction, because neither our users or our team found any problems with that before. Again, we need your details to resolve these issues. As soon as I get your email - I will cancel your subscription immediately after your private confirmation. 

If we said you won't be re-billed - you won't. We have introduced re-billing subscription last week, so you may have probably subscribed to Voyeur House some time before we did that. Now we have one-time Trial and Premium subscription.

Please let us know about any issues you find concerning so we could deal with them ASAP.

All yours,
VHTV

Edited by Voyeur House TV
some comments added
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

When switching to the archive timeline from the A&L apartment or the SNAE apartment, the map and room list reverts to the A&A apartment.

Could not replicate this issue. Can anybody confirm? @Harvey Brooks, will it be possible for you to record a screencast of this issue in your browser? We'd like to investigate this and fix it, if we'll able to replicate it on our side.

7 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Could not replicate this issue. Can anybody confirm? @Harvey Brooks, will it be possible for you to record a screencast of this issue in your browser? We'd like to investigate this and fix it, if we'll able to replicate it on our side.

Sorry, I have no idea how to do that, I just know that when I click on the timeline from any apartment, the plan and room list reverts to the A&A apartment every time.

2 hours ago, clivebb said:

ok,i'm waiting the full version of this archive videos for see better how it work and how many days  or months of videos there is in this archive,thanks

funny, and when archive will keep 6 months then you will subscribe every 7th month:biggrin:

34 minutes ago, spielo said:

funny, and when archive will keep 6 months then you will subscribe every 7th month:biggrin:

no,i just want more than the last 24 h,vv have an archive with around the last 10 months and i'm regular member on vv,it's not the problem,depend just the casting and the action there is for i take suscription but  have a good archive is very important for me,i'm not online all the journey and i'm not at home every days (vacation,family, etc....) and i like to watch in videos what's happened every day when i a member on a voyeur site 

4 hours ago, Harvey Brooks said:

When switching to the archive timeline from the A&L apartment or the SNAE apartment, the map and room list reverts to the A&A apartment.

Confirmed, when I use the timeline of A&A, the room list of SNAE occurs but the video stream remains with AA