Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I sent in a ticket earlier re the preview bar saying that so many of them are often from the same apartment and often they are showing empty rooms etc. and hoped that they will soon be sorting it out and showing more and not in the same position.

I had an answer back saying basically as i had a premium account i could always turn the preview strip off.

Well fuck me what a bloody ignorant reply, as you can tell i was not impressed by their very offhand reply. :angry:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I sent in a ticket earlier re the preview bar saying that so many of them are often from the same apartment and often they are showing empty rooms etc. and hoped that they will soon be sorting it out and showing more and not in the same position.

I had an answer back saying basically as i had a premium account i could always turn the preview strip off.

Well fuck me what a bloody ignorant reply, as you can tell i was not impressed by their very offhand reply. :angry:

Unless it's serious situations (violence or similar) i decided (and after had said the same at the past after a totally bad response) don't use support anymore after the last reply with a issue with their site

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'll take it a step further, the preview bar actually encourages tenants to drag things out for views. It gives them a means to gage the popularity of their cam show. If that's true, which I have no doubt it is, then they are really encouraging tenants to live a fake life as opposed to a real life, which is really the antithesis of voyeurism. 

Ok, someone tell me where I'm going wrong! 😊 

Lets be honest Amy 90% of whats on offer is bloody fake and the action is only performed to attract the viewers for money.

I must admit i am begining to get a bit pissed off and bored with a lot of whats on offer as i know dam well most of it is just performances for us the suckers.

Look at Dean & Candy from what we have seen in the past two of the most horniest on VH yet stick them in an apartment on their own and they are like a damp squib, yeah i know its only their first night blah blah blah so hope i am wrong but i still think they need others to bounce off of and on their own will be very disappointing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

203 cams and...2 cams in max of 6 showing the same house, house where people are now sleeping  and are "stucked" at top6 for many hours

image.jpg

Lol by the way talking about real Em & Sid haven't fucked for a week now lol now that is real :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Isn't that the couple who were at Bree & Drew yesterday or the day before???

Definately trying for an apartment ::)

They aren't.. but even if was... it was a big travel (Russia - Ukraine) and different managers just for that :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I know this is true cause I do it myself. I don't always have time to scour through every apt to see what's going on. It's much easier to just use the preview bar and see what's the most popular and check it out. As a viewer that's fine. If I were a non swinging tenant I wouldn't be too happy about that at all. The preview bar is unfair! 

Oh and Sparkles you're right! Because there is some lag time, a couple having normal sex won't make it to the preview bar until after they finished. That's because most people don't drag out sex for hours. They get horny and have sex and then do other stuff in between. So, by the time someone catches them and goes to the apt it's over and the tenant loses those extra views that they might have gained if the bar would have caotured them earlier. By the time the cam becomes popul enough to be on the preview bar, the sex act is already over. 

@Voyeur House TV Are you hearing me at all? You promised to get more involved with is here. What say you? If I'm just flat out wrong please tell me why. 

You think too much. I don't even watch the preview. It's off on my screen.I browse through my favourite apartments. That's all.

• Like 2