Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

How do you know how much VV pays? What do you expect the tenants to do in return? When I look at the preview bar there is usually at least one place with something interesting going on. Sorry I do not get at the moment what you mean. Can you please explain further?

"Interesting," is of course subjective.  One person might find people that wake up at 12pm their time and sit around for the rest of the day on a sofa, speaking a language that they don't understand interesting but I'd wager that the majority of non-Russian speakers that are here do not.  There are a couple of points that VH needs to make compulsory for them to consider offering a "voyeur type" experience and being clothed all day and having sex only when it's part of some type of well planned out and advertised "event" is not it.  Freeloading was mentioned above, and there are so many freeloaders living in the apartments that it is ridiculous to expect people to pay to watch them. I'm not unique and I got fed up of waiting for the once a month "party" for something "interesting" to happen, I'm sure many others are at the same stage as well.  Nudity and sex or the the very real possibility of sex is all that's "interesting" to someone that doesn't speak Russian or else it's just like watching someone play a shit version of the Sims (but with photo realistic graphics).

I'm looking at the preview bar now, there are human beings in only one of the panes, David and Carrie in the bedroom, in black and white.  Is that going to make me or anyone else resubscribe? Of course it isn't. There are complaints about how boring or fake the majority of tenants are all over the forums, you're very active here so I'm sure you are aware of all of them. 

Edit: One pane has someone asleep on the sofa at 17:16 their time in Bree and Drew and there is someone not naked in Nina and Alan's = wow, shut up and take my money!

• Like 2

Over at RLC there is a preview of one apartment having sex, Julia is in a flimsy gown with no underwear with a very real chance that she's gonna masturbate within the next 2 or 3 hours, (on the freecam, what great advertising huh?!) Linda and TIbor are having a regular day playing board games (not fake just a regular couple doing regular things, much better than the fake camgirl shit apartments at VH anyway) - for example.  Has VH actually slipped behind RLC?  It is looking that way.

P.S. VV have a call out on their page for new tenants they say that the wage is 1,000pm plus bonus.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Maturin said:

Over at RLC there is a preview of one apartment having sex, Julia is in a flimsy gown with no underwear with a very real chance that she's gonna masturbate within the next 2 or 3 hours, Linda and TIbor are having a regular day playing board games (not fake just a regular couple doing regular things, much better than the fake camgirl shit apartments at VH anyway) - for example.  Has VH actually slipped behind RLC?  It is looking that way.

what site are you watching? there are some lame couples & apts at vh but nothing compared to rlc. also vh has a timeline at no extra cost & more than 30,000 vids in the archive & rlc has how many? oh that's right. none! but you should be very happy with the rlc people & the real voyeur experience of them doing mostly nothing. that is until you are banned for life after posting 1 pic!:huh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Well, if you're into staged sex parties, the best way to watch VH I to follow Twitter. All the lineups and lists of character matchups are all there pre-show. 

BTW, I for one, appreciate your candor @Maturin. Pay attention to who comes to the defense of VH. 

100%

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what site are you watching? there are some lame couples & apts at vh but nothing compared to rlc. also vh has a timeline at no extra cost & more than 30,000 vids in the archive & plc has how many? oh that's right. none! but you should be very happy with the rlc people & the real voyeur experience of them doing mostly nothing. that is until you are banned for life after posting 1 pic!:huh:

I've helped quite a few people out with proxy information after they were banned by RLC and that policy is the reason why I'll never subscribe to them.  As you can tell I'm not a fan of RLC but so far today we've had one masturbation, one sex and there's blatantly going to be more before the day is done.  It's still not enough to make me consider giving RLC Corp my money but paying for a VH subscription used to be a no brainer.  Now, as I mentioned, I feel like a mug knowing that my subscription is subsiding cynical VH couch potatoes that are playing a supply and demand game.

I'm not really interested in the archive. It is necessary with VH though because so much seems to happen at 4am my time (usually when everyone is wasted).

24 minutes ago, Maturin said:

"Interesting," is of course subjective.  One person might find people that wake up at 12pm their time and sit around for the rest of the day on a sofa, speaking a language that they don't understand interesting but I'd wager that the majority of non-Russian speakers that are here do not.  There are a couple of points that VH needs to make compulsory for them to consider offering a "voyeur type" experience and being clothed all day and having sex only when it's part of some type of well planned out and advertised "event" is not it.  Freeloading was mentioned above, and there are so many freeloaders living in the apartments that it is ridiculous to expect people to pay to watch them. I'm not unique and I got fed up of waiting for the once a month "party" for something "interesting" to happen, I'm sure many others are at the same stage as well.  Nudity and sex or the the very real possibility of sex is all that's "interesting" to someone that doesn't speak Russian or else it's just like watching someone play a shit version of the Sims (but with photo realistic graphics).

I'm looking at the preview bar now, there are human beings in only one of the panes, David and Carrie in the bedroom, in black and white.  Is that going to make me or anyone else resubscribe? Of course it isn't. There are complaints about how boring or fake the majority of tenants are all over the forums, you're very active here so I'm sure you are aware of all of them. 

Edit: One pane has someone asleep on the sofa at 17:16 their time in Bree and Drew and there is someone not naked in Nina and Alan's = wow, shut up and take my money!

Okay thanks I got your point. I fully agree with you on many appartements. There is one place English speaking usually and they do some normal everyday things usually when they are awake: Lexy & Pete. I know only one place maybe not enough out of so many for you but I just wanted to point it out.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I've helped quite a few people out with proxy information after they were banned by RLC and that policy is the reason why I'll never subscribe to them.  As you can tell I'm not a fan of RLC but so far today we've had one masturbation, one sex and there's blatantly going to be more before the day is done.  It's still not enough to make me consider giving RLC Corp my money but paying for a VH subscription used to be a no brainer.  Now, as I mentioned, I feel like a mug knowing that my subscription is subsiding cynical VH couch potatoes that are playing a supply and demand game.

I'm not really interested in the archive. It is necessary with VH though because so much seems to happen at 4am my time (usually when everyone is wasted).

then i guess you'll have to find a true voyeur site someplace else. good luck with that.

• Like 1