Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That one jumped... and open this https://voyeur-house.tv/realm21/cam13?timestamp=1522259805 and happen the same (almost 2 minute jump) 

On edge 

Yes it seems we have a huge problem with the timeline. Tested on mobile. Same problem. I will make a ticket as it will ruin all the moments created too.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Same problem in Internet explorer

i just saved some moments & they are completely fucked up. a 58 minute vid is only 11 minutes & a 44 minute vid is only 16 minutes. a lot of good shot will be lost.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I never noticed any jumping when I checked about 1/2 hour ago to see if any changes of Apartments were present.

Just choose a random place click on the timeline and let it play and watch the seconds... After some time it will jump forwards.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just choose a random place click on the timeline and let it play and watch the seconds... After some time it will jump forwards.

Did happen with you in morning moments??? could have been coincidence but opened Darcie sex in the morning and for more then 1 minute didn't jump

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can't access Timeline. All I can see are the Free Cams.

My sub ran out today.  When I first signed up I recall seeing a rate ad that as long as you continued to sign up your rate would never increase.  The rate has gone up by about 20% since I first signed up for VH.  Yet I can't seem to find a way to renew at my old rate.  Anybody else have this problem or know how to renew at the old rate?

20 minutes ago, mic351 said:

My sub ran out today.  When I first signed up I recall seeing a rate ad that as long as you continued to sign up your rate would never increase.  The rate has gone up by about 20% since I first signed up for VH.  Yet I can't seem to find a way to renew at my old rate.  Anybody else have this problem or know how to renew at the old rate?

You have the same rate as long as you are subscribed. You can contact support. Usually they are nice and give you your old rate back :biggrin: