New girl Irma Split #3

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Irma very much but how she treats Anna since new years night is simply not right. Ok Anna was afraid of the cams and did not want to go all the way. Instead of being understanding with her and give her more time she completely behaves like an a*hole. Not nice Irma not nice at all  :curse:

I liked Irma very much but how she treats Anna since new years night is simply not right. Ok Anna was afraid of the cams and did not want to go all the way. Instead of being understanding with her and give her more time she completely behaves like an a*hole. Not nice Irma not nice at all  :curse:

irma don't work with the sentiment but with the money !

It is a very strange set up.......TBH I really don't know what is going on! If Anna and Ilme were going to get it on it would have been New Years Eve. Anna looked up for it......you can see how she was responding......Ilme drives the situation......she gets the girls right to the very edge and then refuses to push them over......im just not sure......my gut feeling is that the apartment has a censorship......they can only go so far.....if they fail to abide by the rules they are out. I have a hunch K&K were at the same stage......they may have gone to far and got booted out. I just don't know.......and this little massage session going on is the same set up by Ilme........it wont go far......and im not staying up to be let down again......but if anything does happen......please record it lol....I got work in them morning!

I hope so too that Ilona turn Irma down and Anna tell Irma to fuck off,  she is no friend.  She thinks she is so beautiful because of her big tits but has a face of a boxer.  The real woman here is Anna. What do you think Jabbath ?

I do not want to be so hard with Irma in general. And judging people by her body is generally not my thing. And I like Irmas face. I agree that the behaviour of Irma to Anna is absolutely not right and I would appreciate it if Anna says to Irma how she feels and it is wrong what she is doing. Maybe there is a big arguement neccessary to make up with each other again. Who knows