New girl Irma Split #3

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J'ai pensé ce matin au travail les raisons du départ de Irma aussi rapide

Dimanche dans la journée  elle a du recevoir un appel téléphonique comme quoi elle devait rentrer chez elle d' ou sa tristesse quand elle est revenu dans l' appartement  de devoir  quitter ses amies  et sa colère car elle a du prévenir RLC et peut etre refuser son départ pour honorer son contrat  et ses mots prononcés en turc contre le boss , business etc

Ilona a du surement négocier le lendemain son départ afin qu' elle puisse partir et le soir pour la remercier Irma a fait un massage à Ilona

Irma est arrivé le 16/12 et départ le 13/01 ca fait pas un mois

RLC was asleep at the wheel. This was a first they never threw it Under Maintenance when a tenant departs.  Or maybe Irma was ahead of schedule and left before they noticed.

At least some got a chance to see her leave.  The Maintenance will likely come when they remove her name off the list and hopefully it doesn't take 6 hours or more to complete.

We have seen others leave and RLC didn't put it under Maintenance. They usually put it under maintenance when new girls show up.

Quand même bizarre pas eu de maintenance,de changement de chambres comme pour chaque départ... Peut-être simplement un départ pour quelques jours comme il y a eu avec certaines ? enfin je sais pas j'ai pas vu le départ...

Once again, they do not put an apartment under maintenance due to someone leaves. Every time they have not shown leaving of girls, there have been some other reason noticeable. I'm too lazy to re-write, so I quote my earlier post.

Earlier they showed us every time when the girls left the apartment, but in the case of few latest girls that has not been the case. I don't think they have started to do that because of leavings. There has always been an another reason to put apartment under maintenance. That reason has been arrival of the new girl, cleaning team visit, or installing balcony camera.

Of course it is good thing that they even try to combine those things under one maintenance break, but implemantation is usually planned poorly. In my opinion time to put the apartment under maintenance is just agreed in advance, and by better planning we would have seen all the departures.