New girl Irma Split #3

Irma Morning Update: It's obvious that she is pretty sick, she took medicines last night and then again first thing this morning. She has a terrible sore throat. She fixing breakfast now. Explains the coat on in the house, she must be chilling with a fever.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning update 2  She has been pacing from the kitchen to the living room and shaking her head mumbling, gets her phone reads the messages, then shakes her head some more. She is now pecking away at her phone again, just like last night in bed. She didn't get 2 maybe 2.5 hours sleep. She sure doesn't appear to be any hurry to leave. She has been texting someone for 30 minutes straight. They must be having hell of conversation, she can't even finish what she texting before damn thing dongs again. I see there are many of us saying goodbye !!!!!

Without what really happen I checked w*k* online she has 90 days on visa, 60 left.  but the best which RLC does not have is Bahamas you can stay there for 8 months.

She may have had a 90 day Visa but how long has she been in Spain prior to entering this apartment. That no one really knows.

Or she had a better business opportunity arrive and she can't turn it down. Or when she signed the contract for entering the apartment could have only been for a month.

This apartment is known for girls coming and going whether it be for 1,2 or 3 months.  As soon as Layla entered the apartment it was a given that someone was going to leave.

Wherever she goes and what she does I wish her all the best in the next chapter of her life.

It still says Irma's room, so either RLC is slow to do some "maintenance" or she's only gone for a short while

RLC was asleep at the wheel. This was a first they never threw it Under Maintenance when a tenant departs.  Or maybe Irma was ahead of schedule and left before they noticed.

At least some got a chance to see her leave.  The Maintenance will likely come when they remove her name off the list and hopefully it doesn't take 6 hours or more to complete.

RLC was asleep at the wheel. This was a first they never threw it Under Maintenance when a tenant departs.  Or maybe Irma was ahead of schedule and left before they noticed.

At least some got a chance to see her leave.  The Maintenance will likely come when they remove her name off the list and hopefully it doesn't take 6 hours or more to complete.

avec de la chance elle reviendera............ :woohoo:

Hopefully they are changing their ways and quit putting the apartment under maintenance when they arrive and leave!!  It's just ridiculous as far as i'm concerned!  Some people say, well they have to go over the rules and such and I say do that in an office somewhere!!!

Hopefully they are changing their ways and quit putting the apartment under maintenance when they arrive and leave!!  It's just ridiculous as far as i'm concerned!  Some people say, well they have to go over the rules and such and I say do that in an office somewhere!!!

There are so many people on here who seem to know how to run RLCs business so well that I am surprised that a few of you haven't got together and started an alternative. It wouldn't be difficult with all the expertise here in the forums. why not get your heads together and start it? you couldn't do any worse

There are so many people on here who seem to know how to run RLCs business so well that I am surprised that a few of you haven't got together and started an alternative. It wouldn't be difficult with all the expertise here in the forums. why not get your heads together and start it? you couldn't do any worse

Maybe we should crowd fund an alternative to RLC but I'm not sure we could afford Leora's transfer fee!