New girl Irma Split #3

Je viens de me rendre compte que pendant tout le séjour de Irma je n'  avais pas vu qu' elle avait un piercing au nombril

Il faut dire que bien souvent ce n' est pas à ce niveau la que je regardais ,soit plus haut ou plus bas  :D

I just realized that the entire time of Irma I hadn 't seen that it was a navel piercing must say that often it is not at this level as I watched, either higher or lower 

: D

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I have said before, if it were for actual system maintenance this apartment would run smoother than any other apartment on RLC and we know that isn't the case.

In my opinion that apartment has worked technically quite fine after those two long maintenance break in early summer. Before that maintenance was needed almost daily. Only technical problem I remember seeing during many weeks has been a little twitching in downstair cameras, but that has been very rare.

Guest Joeybaggs

The echo's of her voice is at a distends, has she disappeared? My Irma.

What RLC needs to do, to keep the RIGHT people in the project is by initiating incentives. Free Apartment, which includes everything.(we know this) Highly Viewed Apartments can Sell, Sign photos and used panties, Tip Jar etc.

( 70-30 Split)  They send it to RLC - They send it to us. The only thing they need to know it's your first name, no more. ( A real item) Leora Used Panties $25 Bucks - Special of the Month - Katka, bloody Panties $5 Bucks. (lol) 

RLC NEEDS to diversify in My Humble Opinion. ( Money Talks) They made 1.6 Million last year and growing at 2% Monthly.

Hit some Strip joints and offer them a FREE place. "Every ending has a new beginning."

The echo's of her voice is at a distends, has she disappeared? My Irma.

What RLC needs to do, to keep the RIGHT people in the project is by initiating incentives. Free Apartment, which includes everything.(we know that) Highly Viewed Apartments can Sell, Sign photos and used panties, Tip Jar etc.

( 70-30 Split)  They send it to RLC - They send it to us. The only thing they need to know it's your first name, no more. ( A real item) Leora Used Panties $25 Bucks - Special of the Month - Katka, bloody Panties $5 Bucks. (lol) 

RLC NEEDS to diversify in My Humble Opinion. ( Money Talks) They made 1.6 Million last year and growing at 2% Monthly.

Hit some Strip joints and offer them a FREE place. "Every ending has a new beginning."

No. This is so wrong and icky. :-\ ... Sorry. :( ... Used Panties.  :puke:

en tout cas le massage de Irma à Ilona  Lundi soir arrangeait bien les choses pour RLC ca leur permettait de pouvoir encore récupérer quelques membres avant son départ et depuis ca maintenant on voit plus souvent Ilona nue ou topless

Everyone will miss Irma, but they blame RLC for her departure. We all know that in the past RLC will shut down all the cams and put the apartment under maintenance, but this time we got to see Irma leave. Maybe she got bad news from home and had to leave. I think if the moving was on the part of RLC, they would have shut down the cams. That's just my opinion...

all one has to do is read back a tad bit

to see Irma left

I'm surprised, it wasn't on the news

I really think it was just an innocent joke

with no malice intended of any kind

CNN Wanted to cover it live but on such short notice they were unable to get a Reporter there on time.

are all apartments outside russia? ppl like leora/zoya (and other apartments that i dont even click on) have been there for so long...why keep it outside russia and go through visa problems?

although in case of Irma i think she herself planned to be there for only a month because i dont think extending visa is really a big problem..