• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish she would lose the shyness, and give us a little treat...even above the panties type of orgasm would be better than under the thick covers.

I like Anna a lot too. I think she really likes Irma, but freaked out on New Year's night when she was a little drunk and lost control for a couple minutes. The sight of her cupping Irma's breast in both hands and sucking her nipple was one of the hottest things I've seen on RLC. Then, she seemed to panic when she remembered the cameras were on her. Poor thing. She's been rather reserved since then. But, hopefully, the frequent dancing we're seeing from all the girls will continue to let her relax more. She seems like a real sweetie (and has a great ass lol).

I like Anna a lot too. I think she really likes Irma, but freaked out on New Year's night when she was a little drunk and lost control for a couple minutes. The sight of her cupping Irma's breast in both hands and sucking her nipple was one of the hottest things I've seen on RLC. Then, she seemed to panic when she remembered the cameras were on her. Poor thing. She's been rather reserved since then. But, hopefully, the frequent dancing we're seeing from all the girls will continue to let her relax more. She seems like a real sweetie (and has a great ass lol).

I just wish that she wouldn't wear those shorts downstairs so much and showed that pretty ass off allot more!

She takes a shower, gets all clean, and then hides under the covers...so sad, because she is really pretty and sexy!  Something about her I can't figure out...she definitely has something sensuous about her.

Anna is what I like to call a mysterious kind of girl!  Her sexiness and shyness together is a big turn on in my opinion.  She is very sensual as well and knows how to get your attention.

You're learning df, you're learning! Resist the dark side of the force!

And I do like Anna's shyness and sensuality. But she needs to be a little more assertive. But she is a good person and doesn't try to force things.

I could say something but I won't.  I don't need all of CC coming down on me LOL.

It's not anything wrong commenting on the obvious. She goes to the toilet about 300 times every day.

For me, it looks like Anna is just waiting for her time here to be up. She started to get back to normal 1-2 days before Layla came here, and after she came, she turned off again.

Frankster, She needs to drink a little more alcohol. I really think she loosens up when she drinks a little. We get to see her in a completely different perspective. The one thing I have noticed is these girls don't drink much at all or go out and party.

Frankster, She needs to drink a little more alcohol. I really think she loosens up when she drinks a little. We get to see her in a completely different perspective. The one thing I have noticed is these girls don't drink much at all or go out and party.

Anna is the only one who drinks more than a couple of sips. She finishes the bottle every time, and the only that goes to clubs (Irma comes with her, but don't do it alone).

It just looks like she's done with this prosject.