It looks like Anna is getting ready to go out, but the other girls are not getting ready, she was dancing and laughing earlier, maybe she has a date tonight. If this is the case, good for her. Maybe she is tired of staying home all the time and is going out dancing.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again Anna is getting her face on, looks like she is going out again tonight. Maybe she has met a nice a guy. I hope he takes her dancing, it is obvious she loves to dance. I am glad she is going out and trying to have fun while she is in Barcelona. It is a party town with lots of bars for dancing. When she get her face on she is one incredible looking young lady. SO So HOT !!!!!

nothing will happen between these women

yes, my fantasy got the best of me for a sec

but

I will just change it some

maybe, just maybe

Anna will "rub one out" facing the cam

and no covers

okay, I dout it

but...

That would be a beautiful sight.  She is so sexy!!

J'ai l' impression que Anna se masturbe par excitation et frustration aussi d' avoir loupé l' occasion dans la nuit du 31/12 et 01/01 sachant que c' est peine perdue avec Irma et qu' elles resteront justes amies à moins que je me trompe

Je ne sais pas si vous avez remarqué que depuis le retour d'Ilona ,ca fait deux ou trois fois que Anna ne ' s'endort pas tant que Irma n est pas dans son lit pour se rassurer en elle meme que rien se passera de sexuel entre les deux  et se lève à chaque fois  pour aller soit au WC ou dans la cuisine pour voir ce qui se passe entre Irma et Ilona 

I have the impression that Anna masturbates with excitement and also frustration of having missed an opportunity on the night of 31/12 and 01/01 knowing that it's a waste of Irma and that they remain friends just to Unless I'm wrong

I do not know if you noticed that since the return of Ilona, ​​it's been two or three times that Anna 'falls asleep not as Irma is not in bed for reassurance in it even that nothing will happen between sexual and rises each time to either go to the loo or in the kitchen to see what happens between Irma and Ilona 

ANNA, That was was one of the most sensual, erotic nights you have shown us. I knew that you could, and someday would fully expose yourself at your most intimate time. Keep stepping out of the box girl, and god only knows what satisfaction you will find. MMMMMWWWWWWAAAAAA  :hugnkiss:

Well she did it! What an orgasm! She kept going by Ilona's room and watching them go at it, How the fuck could she not get off? This apartment is now finally starting to resemble the more open atmosphere before Layla. And maybe better now that the girls are not afraid of showing what they are interested in. Now if only Anna would get more forward and go after Irma.

Well she did it! What an orgasm! She kept going by Ilona's room and watching them go at it, How the fuck could she not get off? This apartment is now finally starting to resemble the more open atmosphere before Layla. And maybe better now that the girls are not afraid of showing what they are interested in. Now if only Anna would get more forward and go after Irma.

Let me know if you find any video of it. I missed it completely. I had been waiting a long time to see that. :(

Don't forget that Anna asked Irma to sleep with her last night and Irma DID. But, Anna was too afraid to do anything with her. Irma gave her numerous chances and looked very disappointed that Anna kept her back to her almost all night. Maybe after tonight, Anna has decided to break through her shyness. I hope so. I really like her and think that her and Irma playing together would be totally awesome because of the strong emotions Anna seems to have regarding Irma.

I certainly won't count on it, but would so love to see it.