We knew they were lesbians coming in there. The great scam where they come at different times and have separate rooms. Then supposedly they became interested. We were right about White and Sara to. It is all a scam so they make more money acting as singles. Scam, scam, scam!!!. Just like we said. It started with a scam and it will end as a scam.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We knew they were lesbians coming in there. The great scam where they come at different times and have separate rooms. Then supposedly they became interested. We were right about White and Sara to. It is all a scam so they make more money acting as singles. Scam, scam, scam!!!. Just like we said. It started with a scam and it will end as a scam.

Yes, RLC runs this site to make money. This is not new. The rest is your opinion. Please state it like that, if you do not have prove. ... I like the girls apartment, pay for it and i do not feel tricked, because it is clear to me that probably nothing will happen there.

So it is possible for me to evaluate the this event as positive, because I had suspected that the two will fall asleep directly after their arrival. ... Just think positive and if you still do not have fun, you can simply stay away. :)

Je suis désolé pour ceux qui souhaité des photos et des vidéos de suite  car ils s attendaient a beaucoup plus de Irma et Anna  comme nous  pour ceux qui les regarder mais franchement il y a avait pas de quoi s affoler à part massages et caresses des parties du corps il y a eu rien de plus

c est soit du a la timidité de Anna et la présence des cams ou simplement de la pure comédie des deux maintenant attendons de voir dans les jours prochains si il y a de l' évolution et la on pourra dire vraiment que c 'est des allumeuses

REALLY? People complain about them not doing anything,  then they complain about it being a scam when they START to do something.  I'm like " GET THE F@€K OVER IT AND ENJOY THE SHOW!!!" Its two hot naked chicks in bed with oil and lotion!  Just be glad its not boring like MOST of the other apartments.  I think some people just complain because they've got nothing better to do. Sit down. ..enjoy the show. ..and get over if its fake or not. Most of us PAYING  RLC members  don't actually care.

REALLY? People complain about them not doing anything,  then they complain about it being a scam when they START to do something.  I'm like " GET THE F@€K OVER IT AND ENJOY THE SHOW!!!" Its two hot naked chicks in bed with oil and lotion!  Just be glad its not boring like MOST of the other apartments.  I think some people just complain because they've got nothing better to do. Sit down. ..enjoy the show. ..and get over if its fake or not. Most of us PAYING  RLC members  don't actually care.

That is something i also noticed today. Those who complain, do not even have an account.  ???  :lmao:

Je suis désolé pour ceux qui souhaité des photos et des vidéos de suite  car ils s attendaient a beaucoup plus de Irma et Anna  comme nous les premiums et on était tellement pris par le show qu'on a voulu en faire profiter au non premium en leur expliquant  en live ce qu' il se passait et faire en sorte de rien manquer pour des vidéos et des photos après  mais franchement il y a avait pas de quoi s affoler à part massages et caresses des parties du corps il y a eu rien de plus  et on s est fait avoir  aussi les premiums on y peut rien

c est soit du a la timidité de Anna et la présence des cams ou simplement de la pure comédie des deux maintenant attendons de voir dans les jours prochains si il y a de l' évolution et la on pourra dire vraiment que c 'est des allumeuses ou pas

I am sorry for those who wished by photos and videos in a row because they expected has many more Irma and Anna as us premiums and we were so much taken by the show with which we wanted to share it in the not premium by explaining them live what there what it took place and to see to it to miss nothing for videos and photos later but openly he has had there not of what get into a panic except for massages and caresses of the parts of the body there was nothing more and we were had also premiums we can nothing there

it is or of has Anna's shyness and presence of cams or simply pure comedy both now let us wait to see in the next days if there is some evolution and the we can say really that c ' is teasers or not

sorry for traduction

I agree with getsome and mr. box. We complain that we don't get any action, then when we get it that it's fake! Just enjoy it, it is soooo much better than we have had in this apartment in like...forever! And I don't think their action is fake. Sure they want views and so they have some shows. But, the girls like massages, like a little fooling around (well, Irma wants more of course, poor Anna is a little freaked). So, just enjoy it!

Il y a un aspect que personne a parlé aussi suite à la frustration de ne pas voir Anna et Irma aller plus loin.

Leur action n'était pas fausse la nuit dernière mais  ne connaissant pas les ambition personnelles et professionnelles de Anna mais si un jour elle aspire à faire une carrière dans le métier artistique et à etre connue( à moins qu' elle soit là juste pour le plaisir) n'oublions pas que maintenant avec toutes les nouvelles technologies (internet, téléphone portable)que tout est gravé à vie et qu'il y aura toujours des personnes mal intentionnées pour lui rappeler et peut etre que vis à vis de sa famille par respect pour ne pas les blesser , c' est pour cette raison qu' elle s' est défaussée