• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really feel bad for Anna..the poor girl has to go against her nature to be all friendly and talkative with that queen Layla...cant forget how much they both disliked each other only a few days back...the only hope is visa expiry of Ilona and a good replacement....

really feel bad for Anna..the poor girl has to go against her nature to be all friendly and talkative with that queen Layla...cant forget how much they both disliked each other only a few days back...the only hope is visa expiry of Ilona and a good replacement....

Ilona likely still has another Month.

So this is why Layla was "nice" about 30 minutes ago, and went through the affort to out a glass of water with a lemon slice in it, in Annas room. She thinks people have to like her now, since another on that takes her spotlight is leaving.

I have about 1,5 week left of my subscription, and if Anna isn't replaced with someone great, or Layla is thrown out. I won't renew.

I like Ilona, even if she don't masturbate, she do bring life to the apartment when she's not on the laptop, and one can't force anybody to entertain 24/7.

At least she's in the appartment, compared to many other appartments.

the problem is that even if Anna is replaced with a great girl, it wont help the apartment because the other two girls are useless...even Irma with these two girls wouldnt have much margin to do anything except for just giving massages to robots...