Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Não é membro premium ^ ^

Okay, grateful to both for the help and guidance. I thought you were making a mistake on this point.

But the reason for my intention is simple and I ask someone who has this feature enabled and verify:

If it is appropriate to expose this fault, if I do not have to verify why this happens only with me.

Right now I'm viewing the MNAE cam 02, but with a menu corresponding to the AA apartment, and its cam lists (AA).

It happens every time I try to use the timeline from a cam to any apartment, ist including now the new one I just tested.

The only apartment that this does not represent as a "bother" is just AA.

If I want to see another cam (4) in MNAE, I have to again select this apartment and cam 4 that I want to retroact.

Also understand then that if I want to change the view of an action between cams is this way I have to proceed.

It is completely unnecessary to point out how irritating this is to its use.

The BandCam screen print is exactly these views quoted to leave no doubts.

For a technical reference of the problem I use Google Chrome as a browser,

Again grateful for the attention

The apartment Anton and Polina today open day. As a Christmas present - a chatty plumber. But he talked so much that I think it's the personally boss of VHTV. :biggrin:
By the way: they are talking not in Russian.

%D0%AE%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B9_2016_12_26_22_2

%D0%AE%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B9_2016_12_26_22_3

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

The apartment Anton and Polina today open day. As a Christmas present - a chatty plumber. But he talked so much that I think it's the personally boss of VHTV. :biggrin:
By the way: they are talking not in Russian.

the  appartment is located in bulgaria, so i think they talking bulgarian ^^ 

18 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Alya had a visit this evening from a guy who obviously likes her and wanted to get into her pants. He spent over an hour making out with her on the couch, but all the while she was playing with her hair and watching TV over his shoulder. Unfortunately, this loser couldn't seal the deal and probably left with a bad case of blue balls. Alya just can't get laid. There's got to be guy somewhere in her life that can get the job done (while we watch of course).

Alya & BF on Couch 2016-12-25.jpg  2   110.8 kB

Very nice guy, and he seems to have serious intentions. But he is very shy. The whole evening was stroking her, but did not know what to do next.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

Very nice guy, and he seems to have serious intentions. But he is very shy. The whole evening was stroking her, but did not know what to do next.

In the combination with this girls and an apartment of cameras he never had a chace. ... It seems to be like in the teasing apartments of RLC. ... No real life included. .. ::)