Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

Vor 4 Minuten, SPIELO sagte:

Alle Nock'n Arbeiten gut -. Ich bin fehlt nur der Inhalt nach DEM vielversprechenden Beginn Vielleicht Wird es einige Tage oder Wochen Dauern, um Eine Beziehung zu GEBEN ...:confused:

Heiße Luft wie always hier - sie oft gesagt, Sex und es ist nur träumen. :angry: 

Hey, @miscvoyeur, we have checked your issues. The reason you may experience some buffering and little delays in stream is because you're free user. We have separate infrastructure set for free and Premium users. Paid users get access to better servers with no experience of high load. There are no buffering or delays, it is just better for Premiums to watch VHTV. 

I've added you a couple of Premium days for free just for you to evalutate our service better. Hope you see the difference. 

Best,

VHTV

• Upvote 1

The site does not work with IE for me.  i have to use Mozilla.  Seems pretty basic not to have streaming on the most popular browser.  No matter nothing ever happens.  the girls in one house have been painting each others back with henna for hours...they did it the other day too...boring!