Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

On 28/11/2016 at 5:18 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

Pls let me know your email at Voyeur House via PM here

have come in tonight still only three rooms and one of them not working i have complianed about this before what im i paying for half a site full money payed so much for PREMIUM MEMBER getting it quicker not happy member 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, texs123 said:

heute Abend kommen in nur noch drei Zimmer haben und einer von ihnen nicht funktioniert ich darüber haben complianed vor , was im i für einen halben Website voll Geld zu zahlen so viel für bezahlte PREMIUM MEMBER bekommen es schneller nicht glücklich Mitglied 

You are in the false thread, because you send here not pictures or vids, but your  opinion is very, very ok. ::)

Pay for only 4 apartments $ 30 and only 2 are working - and this very bad and boring.

Ok - RLC have 17 boring apartments for $ 40. This are $ 2,35 per apartment - 80% of apt are nonsens.

VH-TV give only 2 apt for $ 30 ???? It's nonsens, Child from VH-TV be realists . For shit you can't have money.

You understand ??? § 8 per month now perhaps is ok - to beginning. You must to learn still very much.

Very much of your stategy is kindly wrong - go to learn baby - not only earn money :biggrin:

"New house coming soon" :angry:

What is "soon" ?????  One week, one month, one year ... or never.  VH-Boys your project is death. Give the member the money back

and stop this nonsens quickly. You have no idea. Some days ago VH-TV have written here that many people are waiting to go in the

apartments.  LOL   LOL. Why you are don't  give quickly replacement ???? Liar :biggrin: and scammers ???? :angry:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Freitag13 said:

"New house coming soon" :angry:

What is "soon" ?????  One week, one month, one year ... or never.  VH-Boys your project is death. Give the member the money back

and stop this nonsens quickly. You have no idea. Some days ago VH-TV have written here that many people are waiting to go in the

apartments.  LOL   LOL. Why you are don't  give quickly replacement ???? Liar :biggrin: and scammers ???? :angry:

There is one quick saying.  If you don't like it then don't watch. It's quite simple.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Es gibt einen schnellen Spruch. Wenn Sie es nicht mögen dann nicht sehen. Es ist ganz einfach.

Sorry, this is no correctly answer. It's to easy. If you don't want see take the "off button" ? NO

Here there is the suspicion of fraud. It's punishable. :biggrin:  You understand my friend ???

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is one quick saying.  If you don't like it then don't watch. It's quite simple.

I've been telling him for the past couple of days. He's not going to stop watching. He's going to continue to make negative comments on the board everyday.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I've been telling him for the past couple of days. He's not going to stop watching. He's going to continue to make negative comments on the board everyday.

Theres nothig wrong when you critizice the site because its really not good a the moment. But that stupid brainless flaming in either bad English or German from @Freitag13 is pure bullshit. You are absolutely right @miscvoyeur. and @StnCld316

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ich habe ihn für die letzten paar Tage zu erzählen. Er wird nicht aufhören zu beobachten. Er wird weiterhin negative Kommentare auf dem Board jeden Tag machen.

Und das ist gut und richtig so ! :biggrin: Sonst verstehen kleine Geister nie die Fakten. !!!

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Theres nothig falsch , wenn Sie critizice die Website , weil seine wirklich nicht gut einen Moment. Aber das dumme hirnlos entweder schlecht Englisch oder Deutsch von in flammendem @ Freitag13 ist reiner Blödsinn. Sie sind absolut richtig @miscvoyeur . und @ StnCld316

Lerne deutsch, die Sprache der Kultur in Europa, und Du verstehst alles, Cowboy. :biggrin: