Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

I want to share of my impressions.
Regarding the video stream: are observed some problems. Videos are often stopped and loaded (on the screen rotating ring). I have a good internet connection, allows you to watch online videos with a resolution of 4K, so I think the problem on the other end. The quality of the cameras (both video and sound) is poor.

Regarding the location of the apartments: Katya and Ruslan are in St. Petersburg. Indications timer on the video from the first apartment (Alex and Lina) on one hour less than in other apartments. In Russia, only one region in this time zone - Kaliningrad. But I do not see much sense to arrange an apartment there. Maybe it's just a mistake.

Regarding tenants: They are all Russians (at least talking in Russian). In conversations with each other a lot of swearing and foul language. On the social status and moral qualities they are much closer to VV, than to RLC (I do not consider here the apartment in Barcelona). 

I was somewhat surprised that the girl, who had sex with Kant (pictured above), at first refused to have sex and only perseverance partner decided the situation. 
On the following day Alex tried to have sex with Lina, but received a decisive rebuff.
I got the impression, that it does not have the experience of living together pairs, as in the RLC, but re-formed for this project.

I assume that the project will be developed on VV scenario. Several has upset price of subscription, but the appearance on the market of another player is welcome. :shy:

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Yury said:

I want to share of my impressions.
Regarding the video stream: are observed some problems. Videos are often stopped and loaded (on the screen rotating ring). I have a good internet connection, allows you to watch online videos with a resolution of 4K, so I think the problem on the other end. The quality of the cameras (both video and sound) is poor.

Regarding the location of the apartments: Katya and Ruslan are in St. Petersburg. Indications timer on the video from the first apartment (Alex and Lina) on one hour less than in other apartments. In Russia, only one region in this time zone - Kaliningrad. But I do not see much sense to arrange an apartment there. Maybe it's just a mistake.

Regarding tenants: They are all Russians (at least talking in Russian). In conversations with each other a lot of swearing and foul language. On the social status and moral qualities they are much closer to VV, than to RLC (I do not consider here the apartment in Barcelona). 

I was somewhat surprised that the girl, who had sex with Kant (pictured above), at first refused to have sex and only perseverance partner decided the situation. 
On the following day Alex tried to have sex with Lina, but received a decisive rebuff.
I got the impression, that it does not have the experience of living together pairs, as in the RLC, but re-formed for this project.

I assume that the project will be developed on VV scenario. Several has upset price of subscription, but the appearance on the market of another player is welcome. :shy:

Alex&Lina should be in Bulgaria as Alex was BF of Jackie in VV Sofia and both had shown up there just one day before VH has started.

Yury, thank you for information. I have the to 100% the same technical problems. Now I'm sure my hardware is ok. :shy: 

Alex is fucking his girl more time per day. Friday in LR, Saturday also in LR, 2 times in 30 minutes and today ca High-noon

sex in bedroom or shower - I could only heare hery crying and moan. 10 minutes later sey come back, kissing - at first he were

totaly naked with still big cock.

Katya-Apartment is boring - no action.

Amy-apt one time action - boring.

Stacy no sex, only dancing. Friday she had take off the slip 40 cm away for 10 seconds. With nice boobs and slim she looks

very nice. It's not enough I think. Abo ????? Second chance I think. :biggrin: In the moment not very interesting.

Perhaps is morning the happy day !!!?