Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎30 at 0:16 PM, Yury said:

Unfortunately only last 3 minutes.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Don't worry, I got you covered.

And the rest of you, please stop spamming this topic. It's made for videos, not for general chat. There's another thread for that.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Leora just finished bating on the sofa..............perfect and in full view, as always !    This girl probably has the best body at RLC,  but she is far from the best looking !  Still,  she is definitely a keeper.......LOL !

!!!!! far from the best looking. She is not the best looking because obviously Kami is but she is surely in the top few. I am biased and I'd put her 3rd but much outside the top 5 and I'd have to seriously question your eyesight. She certainly used to have the best body ... now as she has slipped a bit she has competitors.
But when it comes to the full package taking into account her suppleness, grace, intellect, artistic ability, entertainment value, body and face, she is totally unbeatable.

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎01 at 8:07 PM, peking said:

641MB

yeah, a big file from the couch 7/30/16

it's big because I luv when she starts to touch her body

when she starts slow to when the lips are moving and she's humping her hand and that almost open asshole

hey, I luv the whole visual

what can I say except that I drink her

I go into a fetal position and cry when I see her opening, whew just beautiful

and lift the legs a little higher and chocolate highway, whew

wished she'd place those couch cushions behind her so she would get nice and comfy

some who will get this might find the start a waste of time, there are smaller files, like I said before, I luv the whole thing

Thanks for the video.

If I had her address, I'd send her a muzzle for the dog {then stop by and bang her :-) }

• Upvote 2

Peking, I'm with you on preferring the extended version. Every video (just like every story) should have a good prologue and epilogue. I also prefer an uncropped screen. Your video fulfills all these. It's excellent, thanks.  

• Upvote 4

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎04 at 8:44 PM, hayward789 said:

Here's a clip of Leora & Paul in the Bedroom on 23 July.

I have a lot more captures I'd be willing to swap.
Please contact me by PM if you are interested.

Thank you, if it wasn't for people like you capturing the action I'd never see anything because of the hours I work and the time difference

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎01 at 8:07 PM, peking said:

641MB

yeah, a big file from the couch 7/30/16

it's big because I luv when she starts to touch her body

when she starts slow to when the lips are moving and she's humping her hand and that almost open asshole

hey, I luv the whole visual

what can I say except that I drink her

I go into a fetal position and cry when I see her opening, whew just beautiful

and lift the legs a little higher and chocolate highway, whew

wished she'd place those couch cushions behind her so she would get nice and comfy

some who will get this might find the start a waste of time, there are smaller files, like I said before, I luv the whole thing

Can you upload it again, please? It has been deleted

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

Why can't I open mab files

Downloading and opens normally. MP4 file. Sometimes I have problems with downloading - not from the first time begins downloads the files.