Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

When was this?

The problem with Leora masturbation videos is that she does it in the same way every time, so it´s hard to say whether this one is from yesterday, from last month or from November.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎07 at 8:24 AM, joeybaggs said:

Je ne suis pas TUNING dans l'APT (qui se soucie) - En raison de la Picker être à la maison tout le temps. Je crée donc ce Two Minute Drill Avec La déesse de l' amour Aphrodite, est ce que je voudrais l'appeler MAINTENANT avec photos Subliminal - Gardez vos yeux ouverts - La glissière Pictures est tellement rapide que vous pourriez manquer un - Surtout si vous êtes sur Geritol .... OK, donc je me suis ennuyé. Sue moi!

(Attention: pas responsable des crises cardiaques, des chutes, suicide.)

Magnifique travail, BRAVO et merci pour le partage ...

• Upvote 2

I have NOT been tuning into the APT (who cares) - Due to the Picker being home ALL the time. So I created this Two Minute Drill With The Goddess of LOVE Aphrodite, is what I would like to call her NOW with Subliminal Pictures - Keep your Eyes open - The Pictures slide is so quick you just might miss one - Especially if you are on Geritol.... OK, so I was bored. Sue me!

(Disclaimer: Not Responsible for Any Heart Attacks, Falls, Suicide.)

Beautiful, thanks!!

• Upvote 3

I have NOT been tuning into the APT (who cares) - Due to the Picker being home ALL the time. So I created this Two Minute Drill With The Goddess of LOVE Aphrodite, is what I would like to call her NOW with Subliminal Pictures - Keep your Eyes open - The Pictures slide is so quick you just might miss one - Especially if you are on Geritol.... OK, so I was bored. Sue me!

(Disclaimer: Not Responsible for Any Heart Attacks, Falls, Suicide.)

Superb! Thanks.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 9:33 AM, bullake said:

ok.. what's happened?

This is great after a long time!!

Thanks for the video, though this is again one of those zippyshare files that I cannot download because my virus protection software does not allow it. I saw the session online (which is very rare these days!) and it was really worth watching. Nowadays, Leora is able to cum as she has learned the tricks (even Paul can help her some), Paul can last much longer than three minutes, and Leora´s tongue is an amazing sex organ, hard to find anything better, could watch that for hours - on the condition that she ties her hair so that it does not get on the way.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 1:28 PM, joeybaggs said:

Great Guys Job sur votre vidéo Post, et Bonjour à tous! Je coupe ma version jusqu'à 4 MINS - j'ajouté mes effets personnels propres, Transition, Mix, Score, et - Merde, Alors que mon partenaire IMPRESSIONNANT poli le bouton! Ty Honey. PROFITEZ OU VOUS POUVEZ TOUJOURS MUTE IT!

Toujours un travail de Pro, MERCI !!!

• Upvote 4

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 1:28 PM, joeybaggs said:

Great Job Guys on your video Post, and Hello to All! I cut my version down to 4 MINS - I Added My Own Personal Effects, Transition, Mix, Score, and - Crap, While My AWESOME Partner Polished the Knob! Ty Honey. ENJOY OR YOU CAN ALWAYS MUTE IT!

That is a super video, thanks!!!

• Upvote 2