Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎18 at 5:19 PM, BenW783 said:

2016-05-18:

I'm not defending or condoning the violence in these videos; just posting them so members can have a visual on what happened and draw their own conclusions.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Wholly crap!!

I don't think RLC will put up with this.  I'm guessing he's already been spoken to/warned.  Wasn't there another couple on RLC not long ago where the guy was physically abusive to his gal?  That site disappeared quickly.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Wholly crap!!

I don't think RLC will put up with this.  I'm guessing he's already been spoken to/warned.  Wasn't there another couple on RLC not long ago where the guy was physically abusive to his gal?  That site disappeared quickly.

RLC will do nothing about Leora and Paul. She's too big a star for them. Although after last August she spent time in the GR carefully looking through a document which I guess was their RLC contract. I saw her looking through it again a few weeks ago. She keeps it in the wardrobe.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

Obviously a very controversial topic. Everyone will have their opinion, and most will be offended at anyone who disagrees with them. Is sad because it prevents any real problem from being solved. 

Also, it isn't easy to stereotype a whole ethnic group; in a nation of 140 million people, there are bound to be good people and bad people. As a former Marine, I personally have met both Russian and the former Soviet Union. Some factors would support that hypothesis at some level. Because of the high death rate from alcohol, accidents, poor health, violent crimes, and suicide, the average lifespan of a Russian man is only 59 years, a Russian woman lives to 73. Because these are only median ages, that means that the shortage of men becomes felt at a far younger age. The men know it. Some of them exploit it. 

A significant percentage of Russian men exercise the local form of 'machismo'( Strong or Aggressive) Which is so extreme as to make Latinos look gay by comparison. (no point attended) This compliments neither group, for the machismo behavior, is highly destructive to relationships and their health - literally. 

To these 'men,' a woman is nothing more than property - they aren't and never will be their equal. The fact that he behaves this way, in front of us Viewers, only proves my point. He doesn't want to appear 'weak' or 'unmanly' in front of others. 

Not all Russian men are like this; many are compassionate and devoted mates. Unfortunately, you got one of the macho ones. A recent poll in Russia found that over 20% of women of childbearing age would seriously consider marrying a foreign national - because of men like him. I suggest she drop-kick him - immediately and permanently. I do not think she would have any problems being by herself in a smaller APT. She`s the Whole show! To be honest, I cannot watch her being intermit with him. :angry:

The average life expectancy of men and women in Russia currently stands at 65 and 76 years respectively.

• Upvote 2

mon dieu!!! si vous n'avez que cela à faire!!! alors OK!!! maltraitance maltraitance, maltraitance!!! peut-être que le FBI pourra faire quelque chose?!!! vous êtes navrant et inutiles, mais c'est comme cela!!  la parole est aux trous du culs!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

donc ok avec vous!!! salopard, pourriture, maltraitant, nazi, fachos, homophobe!!!!!!!! chien, chat, slut, bitch, suka, suka, suka suka!!!!!! enculé, sale fils de pute!!!! voilà, peut-on parler d'amour ensuite??!!! tout les connards qui ont insultés paul, émoticon "fuck"!!!!

17 hours ago, esnexense said:

violence? because he shoved her a little with his arm? you are talking like he has given her the Chris Brown treatment.

NO amount of violence is too little when directed against women or children.  So where would you draw the line?  One slap, three or four?  One neck grab, or a full strangulation?  This is not the first instance a similar thing has happened with that asshole; I've seen it before from him, as well as from other tenants. Anton, Lev, Kitek, Hector, and lets not forget, the now "beloved, get him his own apartment!" Efim.

I know where I draw my own line:  at zero violence.  My dad taught me well: you do not hit women, EVER. Period.

But that is just me, and me alone.  I just ask questions, and I make no judgements of the opinions of others.

Edited by sereno
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, esnexense said:

violence? because he shoved her a little with his arm? you are talking like he has given her the Chris Brown treatment.

I would just let the tough guys talk tough. you will get a lecture otherwise. they are going on about shooting him, cutting his throat and putting horses heads in his bed elsewhere on this site

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

Who knows the real numbers Yury... These statistics are coming out of your country not mine.... peace!

This is the information of the World Health Organization.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

I would just let the tough guys talk tough. you will get a lecture otherwise. they are going on about shooting him, cutting his throat and putting horses heads in his bed elsewhere on this site

That's because we love Leora. How do you know we are not tough guys.

"Paul" and "Leora" love each other, or they would have split up long ago.

They also love "Scooter." (She should have adopted a squirrel.)

I cannot judge their interactions because I don't understand their complexity. I cannot judge the culture into which they were born.

But if she and Maya leave RLC, I'm out.

• Upvote 5