Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BBsq69

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 11:10 AM, Jay Adams said:

Hmm just uploaded a video that's over one hour of Maya in lossless quality, for some reason the video you can play is only 15 min, and I can't see a download button, let me know if I'm doing something wrong?

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Could be the encoding software.  Some Freeware Versions have limitations.

Which Program are you using?

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Could be the encoding software.  Some Freeware Versions have limitations.

Which Program are you using?

Captured with rtmpdump and dead air removed with avisynth without re-encoding it, plays great on my computadora?

Can you not even download it?

8 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

Captured with rtmpdump and dead air removed with avisynth without re-encoding it, plays great on my computadora?

Can't be the program them. Hard to say what it could be.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Can't be the program them. Hard to say what it could be.

Just transferred it on an old sd card without zipping it and squeezed it onto my drive where it barely fitted, I'll try zipping and freeing up some space, any other site that can host 800+meg?

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 11:38 AM, Jay Adams said:

Just transferred it on an old sd card without zipping it and squeezed it onto my drive where it barely fitted, I'll try zipping and freeing up some space, any other site that can host 800+meg?

I'm interested by RTMPDump. Is it a pain to set up? Does it work with paid cams (with an account of course)?

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 11:44 AM, ericjeanjean said:

I'm interested by RTMPDump. Is it a pain to set up? Does it work with paid cams (with an account of course)?

Thank you, RTMPDump is just a command line software, no setup but to get it to work nowadays you would have to write very complicated commands and look around in the source for stuff, not recommended, GetFLV in android or some other mode is your best bet since it will fool the site you're on a tablet or cellphone and switch to a different player that's easy to cap, haven't gotten this to work tho since it only tells me to download latest safari files, I have not found what goddamn safari files they mean or where the hell to put them lol.

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 0:53 PM, Jay Adams said:

One hour of Maya being sexy as f**k

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Nice sexy time - thanks for the upload.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone watch and record when they have sex anymore? There has been a few mentions of them having sex but never any proof with pictures or video. It seems they only fool around before they go to bed and I'm never home when they do so I couldn't even begin to try to contribute anything.

• Upvote 1