Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BBsq69

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎15 at 0:49 PM, Howard said:

I feel bad for the dog.

Cats have each other to play with.

Maya & Stepan also play with each other (as often as old folks do).

Dog has no one and gets little love. :-(

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

That dog is so damn loveable I would hug and talk to him all day, I saw mayas friend (the one with different haircolor) hit him on the nose repeatedly like a retard for a long time until he finally barked and scared her, maya asked what happened and she lied and said he bit her hand, complete lie and maya hit the dog because of it, Friend looked really pleased with herself and I've hated her ever since (the friend not maya) that dog would never bite anyone, most chill dog ever.

• Upvote 4

M&S appear to have followed suit with Dasha & Demid and Susan & Hector -- no free shows in the free rooms. :cry:

Kinda sad because Maya is one of my favorites clothed or not, and her old habit of cosplay was amazingly wonderful, especially with the Khaleesi and the French Maid outfits. :heart:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

M&S appear to have followed suit with Dasha & Demid and Susan & Hector -- no free shows in the free rooms. :cry:

Kinda sad because Maya is one of my favorites clothed or not, and her old habit of cosplay was amazingly wonderful, especially with the Khaleesi and the French Maid outfits. :heart:

There's more to it than that.

They've become complacent. Maya use to dress up in a french maid's outfit, slinky tops, sometimes like a Playboy bunny - general provocative attire.  There no longer is a spark to their romance. I'm not saying they love each other less.  Just that those days of dressing up or spontaneous sex is gone.

• Upvote 2

Stepen owns a fishing pole that he takes when he goes camping.

That gives the boy 10 points automatically in my book, despite his Bolshevik t-shirt.

Now, if we can just see some evidence that these men can barbecue, then I will be impressed.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Snakeater said:

el invitado de grasa está allí por ella misma va a través de todo y ayudando a sí misma.

lleva mucho tiempo , estando de invitada , pero nunca la he visto tomar una ducha , a ver si tenemos suerte .