Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BBsq69

Hi, Voyeur:  I could not agree more with you.  Maya epitomizes the most  fuckable woman of the ages.  Perfect combination of body parts, even with the ink, amazing disposition and a veritable fountain of pleasure in bed who loves to dress up in sexy costumes.  Even more amazing on the rare occasion where she shares with us some self-pleasuring, totally uninhibited. 

And on top of that, a master of countless skills:  good homemaker, hairdresser and very adept at several manual crafts, auto mechanic, and cosmetics entrepreneur.

During the years I have been following her, she never gets angry or fights, is very innovative and loves to please her man at anytime.  That's why I love calling her Super Maya.

I think she's possibly got the second best body on RLC right now because nobody can really compete with Leora. And she has only one real minus point the tattoo, otherwise pretty much perfect in all other respects. I put her 5th on my favourite RLC girls list behind Leora, Ilona (who is just sexy to me on some primal level) and Nelly and Masha for different kinds of entertainment. Perhaps more nudity, better cameras and less pets would rise her up the rankings for me.

Of course I won't dispute your opinion although I'm not a Leora fan but I will say that while you might think Leora has the best body, as sereno pointed out Maya is so much more than just a good body. And tattoos on women never bothered me the way it bothers others, although I do admit that Maya's tattoo is just in such an awkward position. And a lack of nudity or bad cameras have nothing to do with her as a person. You seem to notice purely physical features.

Of course I won't dispute your opinion although I'm not a Leora fan but I will say that while you might think Leora has the best body, as sereno pointed out Maya is so much more than just a good body. And tattoos on women never bothered me the way it bothers others, although I do admit that Maya's tattoo is just in such an awkward position. And a lack of nudity or bad cameras have nothing to do with her as a person. You seem to notice purely physical features.

You didn't actually read what I said about Nelly and Masha then. And Leora is a person as well but I'd much rather marry Nelly, who is not my type, as she is just so much fun to be with. Look how happy Dasha and Masha are when they talk to her or anyone else does for that matter. Maya would be second choice as a bride because I think she is an easy person to get along with and would make a good friend. However I'm watching not going out with the girls so Leora's assets are hard to overcome.

Hi, peking:

I do not keep any recordings or caps, sorry.  I depend on what gets uploaded to the AC.  Maybe StnCld could help out.  Last 'bate of hers was with her Ipad on the bed, a good 2-3 months ago.  Happy hunting!

sereno!!!!!!

do you happen to have Maya

bating!!!!!!!!  :yikes:

I seen one but it was from the side  :bang head:

There was one a few months back. I'll see what I can find. The previous link of it in Dirty Bin has likely expired but I am sure they are in attachments.  If they are I'll re-up another link.