Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BBsq69

15 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Ooop's... there goes dinner.LMAO.   :smile:

The phone rang and the Cat jumped off the counter just before Stepan got there to answer it.    I don't think it was put there for the Cat to eat.

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The phone rang and the Cat jumped off the counter just before Stepan got there to answer it.    I don't think it was put there for the Cat to eat.

Nope...i don't either, check my edit under my post.  on page 7

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Nope...i don't either, check my edit under my post.  on page 7

I wonder if he had noticed that the cat was eating from it.  After a cat licks its ass and other parts  I don't think I would want to eat it.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I wonder if he had noticed that the cat was eating from it.  After a cat licks its ass and other parts  I don't think I would want to eat it.

I HOPE he didn't notice,but if he knew about and STILL put the meat in the pan...Well that's another story.But you know you can't blame the cat,Stepan left it out unattended,cat was hungry,so he chowed down. What would have been real funny (maybe not for the cat)but if it had eat all the meat.Stepan would be hollering " Where's the beef?"

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I HOPE he didn't notice,but if he knew about and STILL put the meat in the pan...Well that's another story.But you know you can't blame the cat,Stepan left it out unattended,cat was hungry,so he chowed down. What would have been real funny (maybe not for the cat)but if it had eat all the meat.Stepan would be hollering " Where's the beef?"

He's to worried that he might miss something on the computer.  He never got up and went to the kitchen until the phone rang.  That's a good one  Where's the Beef.  Been awhile since I have heard that expression used.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

He's to worried that he might miss something on the computer.  He never got up and went to the kitchen until the phone rang.  That's a good one  Where's the Beef.  Been awhile since I have heard that expression used.

If he had stayed on the computer too much longer he might be missing something in the kitchen. Good thing the other cat's didn't know about it. If 'Big Dog had seen it the meat would have been history.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎20 at 3:29 PM, Howard said:

I once had a girlfriend who looked like this first thing every morning.  Now she's somebody else's problem.

i would not go to sleep if i were him lol

• Upvote 1