Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BBsq69

I like then for nostalgia sake, I suppose. She hasn't been doing many projects, she seems inhibited in the free rooms, doesn't do her cosplay thing anymore, but they do have family and friends over, and the cats are still pretty playful. If you've watched them for a long time you'd understand that some of us veterans are not ready to cut them loose. They are one of the REAL couples that RLC has had, so they get some loyalty from us. Plus, some of the newer people who've been shoveled through RLC seem pretty shallow, contrived, or just too short term.

• Upvote 4

I really don't like any other couples (or "couples") on RLC aside from this couple. Once they leave, I'll no longer have any more interest in RLC. I at least used to read the other threads for the other couples but I don't even do that anymore. 

I think after being on RLC for just over 3 Years that Maya & Stepan and their Circus of Pets would be offered a better Apartment than this dump they currently in.

That Picture on the wall with  Shit.gif in it is Stale and Outdated.  Don't know what the Artist got paid for painting that Picture but they should have gotten Life.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think after being on RLC for just over 3 Years that Maya & Stepan and their Circus of Pets would be offered a better Apartment than this dump they currently in.

It is hard to understand why they have not been upgraded as other more original members had been.  I always assumed that either their followers/hits were too low compared the others that had been upgraded .... or their Circus of Pets was probably prohibiting them from upgrading to a nicer place. I can see one pet but they have a few and it may limit them.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

It is hard to understand why they have not been upgraded as other more original members had been.  I always assumed that either their followers/hits were too low compared the others that had been upgraded .... or their Circus of Pets was probably prohibiting them from upgrading to a nicer place. I can see one pet but they have a few and it may limit them.

They do have an over abundance of pets.  I would think 1 Cat & 1 Dog would be plenty for most people.