Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BBsq69

Sorry if this is an wrong topic..  but how do you upload pics? I know about removing the code from the pic. Earlier there was a provision for attaching a file with the submit reply. Why cant if find that now?

1 hour ago, Chotabhim said:

Sorry if this is an wrong topic..  but how do you upload pics? I know about removing the code from the pic. Earlier there was a provision for attaching a file with the submit reply. Why cant if find that now?

It's still there but only for premium cc members. If you want to post pics you have to host them using a site like http://www.anony.ws/ and then select the "insert image from url" from the "Insert other media" drop down list which is just above the submit reply button when you're typing your message you then have to enter your image's url.

Is that a new tattoo I see on Maya's left front leg?  Or could that me a removable stencil I've seen Leora have once or twice a year? Either way, kinda looks trashy.

10 hours ago, Howard said:

Is that a new tattoo I see on Maya's left front leg?  Or could that me a removable stencil I've seen Leora have once or twice a year? Either way, kinda looks trashy.

Pretty sure it's a tattoo. Not quite sure what to make of it, and seems to deliberately be linked to the existing one. Don't like either of them.

Maya's new tattoo looks like it could be an animated/cartoon character.  Anyone know what/who it could be?

I'm curious - Trying to understand what the HELL she was thinking (how her mind ticks) getting that thing.  Its not something I would have expected from her (based on she doesn't have multiple facial piercings, blue hair or appear goth).