Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BBsq69

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 10:01 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 5:28 AM, Chip2020 said:

Maya is a beautiful and talented woman. She looks particularly sexy here.

Maya.jpg

Er, ummm, ah, whatever you say, Chip!  :lmao:

I stand by my claim Foamy... I like a woman with curves and Maya is definitely curvy. Also, why I think she is particularly sexy in this photo array, is because she's wearing nice tight jeans (love those) and you can't see her "unfortunate" tattoo (hate that).

• Upvote 6

Alanohio's One Month Summary (C+)

This rating is a shame because Maya is both cute and sexy. I think this couple has grow use to each other to the point that sex is something we do once a week but....  I wish they would show a little more "passion".

1 hour ago, alanohio said:

This rating is a shame because Maya is both cute and sexy. I think this couple has grow use to each other to the point that sex is something we do once a week but....  I wish they would show a little more "passion".

Most days this Apartment is like visiting a Morgue.  But it does come alive the Odd Time.

12 hours ago, alanohio said:

They can't have a party to spark something either

their friends are like the Munsters