Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BBsq69

• StnCld316 unpinned and pinned this topic
On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎25 at 4:52 PM, sigfried said:

be patient on the last part, i had to refresh my screen;

2 observations, 1/ premature ejaculation is not in his vocabulary; 2/ he's like the energizer bunny; he keeps going and going.

sorry, here's the last part

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

Thank you!

Stepan use to be quick but he's learned to pace himself.  Its not often we see such energy from both of them.  Usually its he lying in bed fiddling on the cell phone, she walks in, he puts the phone down, she jumps on his dick, then he flips her, 5 minutes and they're done.

This video is different as we sees passion.  She's gonna walk funny for a couple days and I think he drained his tank until the end of the weekend.

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎25 at 7:57 PM, Howard said:

Thank you!

Stepan use to be quick but he's learned to pace himself.  Its not often we see such energy from both of them.  Usually its he lying in bed fiddling on the cell phone, she walks in, he puts the phone down, she jumps on his dick, then he flips her, 5 minutes and they're done.

This video is different as we sees passion.  She's gonna walk funny for a couple days and I think he drained his tank until the end of the weekend.

Interesting thing was she made him do it twice last night. The second one was in the bedroom and it was better than the first. Got a chance to see good lovemaking after a long time