Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BBsq69

I just watched Maya for the first time in quite some time. She is in danger of ending up looking like her sister! She has really piled on the pounds. Her belly and bulges at the top of her thighs are a sight to see. Sad to see such a lovely girl disintegrate so much from being a gorgeous creature to a potential honey monster!!!

I still like this couple though. They are gentle with each other and their family of pets. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

SEX NOW

1 hour ago, broxman said:

Someone needs to teach her how to give a good blow job.

1 hour ago, van the man said:

I just watched Maya for the first time in quite some time. She is in danger of ending up looking like her sister! She has really piled on the pounds. Her belly and bulges at the top of her thighs are a sight to see. Sad to see such a lovely girl disintegrate so much from being a gorgeous creature to a potential honey monster!!!

I still like this couple though. They are gentle with each other and their family of pets. 

People....VIDEO!!!

On 11/14/2016 at 11:18 AM, van the man said:

noticed the xtra pounds also

de plus en plus de bon sexe chez maya, avec face cam et énergie!!!! malheureusement les caméras sont au même niveau que leur appartement: completement pourries!!!!! ils se donnent à font mais on ne voit rien, tellement la qualité des cams est médiocre!!! le plus ancien couple de rlc, mais aussi le plus oublié par rlc!!! vraiment dommage!!!:sad::dodgy:

More and more good sex in Maya, with face cam and energy !!!! Unfortunately the cameras are on the same level as their apartment: completely rotten !!!!! They give themselves to do but we see nothing, so the quality of the cams is mediocre! The oldest couple of rlc, but also the most forgotten by rlc !!! shame!!!:sad::dodgy:

• Upvote 1