Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BBsq69

4 hours ago, scutus said:

Regarding the "Bun in the oven" picture. This same subject has been brought up several times during the last two years. Maya has put on a few extra pounds since they became a part of the RLC project. Plus, she has been less active the last couple of months due to her wrist injury, and put a little extra on recently. Time will tell if is the "Bun" factor. I, will say this, she still in my opinion  has the most perfect breasts of all the RLC ladies, followed by "The Goddess".

I don't follow this very much, but if you do, here's something to look for.  Often, even early in pregnancy, the areola darkens.  So now you have another reason to keep track of her perfect breasts.  It will all be in the interest of science, 

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the scientific reminder. Too many decades have gone by personally since pregnancy was a factor in my house. But, having compared the last few pictures of Lora taken before they left the RLC project. I can say safely using that factor, that pregnancy is not an issue with Maya. IMO, Maya and Stepan are the primary example of the "Reallife" concept of RLC. Followed closely, and not in any order, Nellie and Bogden, Adrianna and Daniel, and Leora and Paul. Sorry, I got off subject. BREASTS, COLORATION OF,is the subject !:biggrin:

19 minutes ago, whatare3 said:

Well does anyone record their sexual encounters?:huh::huh::huh:

The only videos ever posted are of her walking or sitting around not doing anything special.

Sometimes Videos or Pictures get posted of them having Sex. It is a rare occasion when it does happen.  Likely the times when they do have sex nobody is likely watching as most are used to not seeing much activity from this Apartment except seeing Maya's Beauty.  When they first came to RLC sex was an everyday thing for them but as time went along sex has become a rare event for this Apartment.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 10:48 PM, StnCld316 said:

Sometimes Videos or Pictures get posted of them having Sex. It is a rare occasion when it does happen.  Likely the times when they do have sex nobody is likely watching as most are used to not seeing much activity from this Apartment except seeing Maya's Beauty.  When they first came to RLC sex was an everyday thing for them but as time went along sex has become a rare event for this Apartment.

I, agree for the most part of StnCld's statement. However their activity has been on the increase the last few months. They do make changes in the lighting. But, for the most part are more creative than most of the non premium couples. I can not compare them to the premium group because I don't pay that fee. Their sexual activity is for the most part at near the end of the day. Although impromptu sessions have recently happened in the living room. Time wise they are twelve hours ahead of the center of the USA. The primary reason is as I see it, and I do not post pics, or movies for the same reason. Is RLC's policy banning any and all who they catch with the braille water marks or IP codes. Notice, by comparison how many pictures or movies, are not being posted from the B1, and B2 apartments recently, as there were when B1 first opened. 

Edited by scutus
too wordy