Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BBsq69

We're all getting older.  Those few extra pounds just sneak up on us.  These two are probably the couple most secure with each other on RLC.  And I agree - never have I seen them argue and I'll give credit to Stepan for that.  He lives by the motto "Happy wife. Happy life".

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Howard said:

We're all getting older.  Those few extra pounds just sneak up on us.  These two are probably the couple most secure with each other on RLC.  And I agree - never have I seen them argue and I'll give credit to Stepan for that.  He lives by the motto "Happy wife. Happy life".

I'll second that.....:biggrin:

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎27 at 1:33 PM, Howard said:

TBT Maya (I hope someone will upload more recent content).

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

The expressions on their faces in this vid, it's like they are performing a chore and not pleasure. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, pedro1 said:

The expressions on their faces in this vid, it's like they are performing a chore and not pleasure. 

If you look at beginning of clip, Maya is instructing him what to do.  Personally, I wouldn't mind that if it means she'll get more pleasure.  But in many of their escapades, she instructs him what/how to please her.  Part of what makes her the "Alpha" in the relationship.

• Upvote 2

These videos were posted using a thrid party video posting site, RLC has DMCA take orders and these sites get them on a regular basis from RLC. That is why the videos are no longer accessible. It has nothing to do with CamCaps

Now if the posters would use the CamCaps posting system them they would not be taken down, only you must be a premium members to view the videos.

I hope this answers your questions, if you want more information, please feel free to PM a Mod and we will glad to answer any question you have.