Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Le ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2016 à 7:43 AM, longarm101 a dit :

suis-je le seul qui a remarqué qu'elle ne se sert jamais la baignoire ??? elle porte un seau d'eau dans les toilettes où est de se laver

vous devez être nouveau, et cela est donc normal que vous soyez étonné. nous avons tous réagit de la même manière au début!!! cette fille ne donne rien, elle ne fait presque rien voir et ne se douche jamais chez zoya!!! il lui est arrivé de prendre 1 ou 2 douches, mais habillée en t-shirt et en short!!! nous avons tous ici espérés, mais elle ne nous a jamais rien donné!!! aujourd'hui, les membres rlc n'espère absolument plus rien d'elle.....

you must be new, and it is normal that you are surprised. we all react the same way to the top !!! this girl does not work, she hardly see anything and does not shower are among zoya !!! he happened to take 1 or 2 showers, but dressed in shirt and shorts !!! we all expected here, but she has never given us anything !!! Today, the members rlc hope absolutely nothing of it .....:cry:

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Zoya looking horny on the sofa.... 22/06/2016 at 14.34 GMT.

Well did she, because if so I'm probably wasting my time watching her now. I'd love to see Zoya in action. She was the queen of RLC bating until Leora stepped up her game and Masha blew them both away.

And just as I write Lev returns in a stupid jumper, so I guess that's all chance gone.

On 2016-06-22 at 6:04 PM, BBsq69 said:

Well did she, because if so I'm probably wasting my time watching her now. I'd love to see Zoya in action. She was the queen of RLC bating until Leora stepped up her game and Masha blew them both away.

And just as I write Lev returns in a stupid jumper, so I guess that's all chance gone.

Lev is so extremely dull in his old shirt and cap

quel dommage!!! je ne sais pas si "clochard" lui a demandé, mais zoya s'est encore rasée comme une petite fille!!! elle était bien mieux avec un peu de duvet!! mais si "clochard" est content, alors ok...... 

what a pity!!! I do not know if "tramp" asked, but zoya was still shaved like a little girl !!! it was much better with a little fluff !! but if "bum" is happy, then ok ......

Zoya and Lev in bed Right now. Lev is probably too apathetic to do anything. These men seem to be existing in a dream world; having women that want a lot of sex. Yet they don't seem to care. Hmph!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Julian Lan said:

Oh Zoya, where have you been?  Give that sweet pussy some attention beautiful woman - I support you on this LOL

I have said this like a million times she has her legs wide open and he plays video  games! she keeps touching her pussy and he plays with his ipad! I don't know what to say!! 

• Upvote 1