Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just comparing differences in costs between U.S. and Russia.My shack in the middle of nowhere?Actually it's a very nice house valued today at $115,000 in a nice subdivision in a great small midwestern  American city.Sounds like you have an attitude problem for some reason.

I know, that's why you had to tell us about it.  Had nothing to do with cost comparison because there is nothing to compare on any level....that's my point.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I know, that's why you had to tell us about it.  Had nothing to do with cost comparison because there is nothing to compare on any level....that's my point.

And what was the purpose of calling my house a shack?

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 4:47 PM, maxfactor said:

Oh okay...1999 was 17 years ago, but that does compare to present day Russia?  I'm sure your shack today in the middle of nowhere is very...um woodsy and remote..but has nothing to do with an apartment in a major Russian city

what a twatty assumption to make. Shack?! why do you assume the man lives in a shack? That's just shit. Proper arse mate.

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nothing to exciting about her.

just wondering what her relation is to the others, she flirts a lot with lev but he's clueless, and she doesnt seem to have much to do with zoya

2 hours ago, longarm101 said:

just wondering what her relation is to the others, she flirts a lot with lev but he's clueless, and she doesnt seem to have much to do with zoya

Their just friends.  They all participate in the same Theater Acting Class.