Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

You got to remember Irma was asleep when it went UM and you no that housekeeping got to come and clean up and make up the bed so it could take 12 hour to do all this and Irma did do a few thing a few day ago that kind of look like she my be leaving. and also on top of all this some one my have come in early to do some work on the apt my be that the reason why it went in UM early 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

You got to remember Irma was asleep when it went UM and you no that housekeeping got to come and clean up and make up the bed so it could take 12 hour to do all this and Irma did do a few thing a few day ago that kind of look like she my be leaving. and also on top of all this some one my have come in early to do some work on the apt my be that the reason why it went in UM early 

The girls should be doing their own housekeeping.  Oh I forgot they might break a Fingernail off and destroy their Image.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
48 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The girls should be doing their own housekeeping.  Oh I forgot they might break a Fingernail off and destroy their Image.

or miss a phone call hahahaha

The conspiracy theories are not as active as expected with the length of outage as in who's shagging who with the cams being off and the girls from barca 2 not being in. Where have they gone he asks?? Let the theories run riot lol.  Have a nice night, I have to go out. Sorry to miss the fun. Enjoy folks 

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

The conspiracy theories are not as active as expected with the length of outage as in who's shagging who with the cams being off and the girls from barca 2 not being in. Where have they gone he asks?? Let the theories run riot lol.  Have a nice night, I have to go out. Sorry to miss the fun. Enjoy folks 

you take care and injoy your day

• Upvote 1