Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

Very pretty "rules"..lol..no doubt realitie it's an must in rlc and most of the residents..well even so..me as an client of rlc and cc user have all the right to complain about everything I feel like,so everytime I don't like something or someone i totally will say..why you an simple cc user like me it's always remind rlc rules that I don't understand..I know rlc rules etc..I may like them or not..I may respect them or not..that's up to me..sor sure will not be you or any other that will change my ideias.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

Don't waste your breath or keyboard buttons on these desperate people Thesta,,,,they will ALWAYS BITCH ABOUT RLC NO MATTER WHAT THESE LADIES DO!!!!

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:
11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Makes no sense Specialy Stella would recieve money for sex because she just arrive and barca,almost sure she gone out whit polya and meet someone or something and just had good times with the dude,what I don't like it's she spend all day doing nothing in the balcony then goes out all night to have fun..shouldn't we be entertain by her?or watching her top of head talking to phone,drinking and smoking in her ideia it's to entertain rlc viewers...great she have fun outside,it's young,pretty..now do something also to us that pay rlc(so to her).

I'M GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN,,,,ANYONE ON HERE WITH A GOOD HEAD ON THEIR SHOULDERS,,,READ WHAT ZE81 JUST SAID,,AND TELL ME IF HE SOUNDS LIKE A PERSON WITH ANY SENSE,,OR DOES HE JUST SOUND LIKE A GUY MAKING SHIT UP THAT HE HAS NO WAY TO PROVE WHAT HE'S SAYING?,,,,UNLESS OF COURSE HE WAS THERE LAST NIGHT AT THE PLACE WHERE THESE LADIES WHERE AT,,,,IN THAT CASE LET'S ASK HIM TO POST SOME PHOTOS FOR US TO ENJOY,,,,,,,,,I WON'T CALL HIM ANY NAMES,,,BUT I'LL JUST SAY THAT HIS COMMENT IS JUST PLAIN STUPID IN MY OPINION,,,,,HOW THEY SIT AROUND AND COME UP WITH THIS GARBAGE IS ONLY BETWEEN THEM AND GOD HIMSELF.::):biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Very pretty "rules"..lol..no doubt realitie it's an must in rlc and most of the residents..well even so..me as an client of rlc and cc user have all the right to complain about everything I feel like,so everytime I don't like something or someone i totally will say..why you an simple cc user like me it's always remind rlc rules that I don't understand..I know rlc rules etc..I may like them or not..I may respect them or not..that's up to me..sor sure will not be you or any other that will change my ideias.

crying-towel.jpgbig-bang-theory-cry-baby-tee-14.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

giphy.gifLove-and-Other-Drugs.gifgiphy.gif54a78ad77197d_-_ugly_crying_21.gif

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The thing is Ze, you have every right to complain, but complain to RLC! Don't complain on here! We don't care, nor can we do anything about it! This is an unofficial RLC forum! Yes RLC read these pages, but only to see how to make more money, they do not care about people who moan or bitch or complain about the girls on here.

You know what they care about? Money. If you, or anyone else who is so fed up with RLC that they feel the need to complain on a forum every single day, if you feel so strongly then the ONLY way to make a genuine protest is to stop giving them your money! Bitching and moaning on a forum which is supposed to be a fun place isn't going to make a difference!

• Upvote 4