Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

And Irma walked right downstairs in a towel, don't think she knew he was there!

She knew. Polya was up in Ilona's room where the other three girls where and spoke to them. Stella put on a pair of shorts before going downstairs.
Irma is just being Irma. :)

31 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The thing is Ze, you have every right to complain, but complain to RLC! Don't complain on here! We don't care, nor can we do anything about it! This is an unofficial RLC forum! Yes RLC read these pages, but only to see how to make more money, they do not care about people who moan or bitch or complain about the girls on here.

You know what they care about? Money. If you, or anyone else who is so fed up with RLC that they feel the need to complain on a forum every single day, if you feel so strongly then the ONLY way to make a genuine protest is to stop giving them your money! Bitching and moaning on a forum which is supposed to be a fun place isn't going to make a difference!

Speak for yourself Ben..I also don't care for I lot i read here and I don't complain about that users all the time....this is cc an forum to talk ALL things about rlc..I'm an premium cc user and same in rlc..also I am an person with my own opinions and likings..so I will say..just like you say,others the same..my opinions,good ones,bad ones..every time I want..an forum doesn't have to be always an fun place..an forum it's to share opinions etc,in this case about rlc and what we are seing,even you complain about someone the other day..and seen you complain other Inumerous times..maybe you should not complain about cc users opinions and just give your opinions about rlc and what you see in it.

• Upvote 2