Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

There used to be a time when I could sleep but with Leora up in 4-5 hours there's not much chance of that. It's alright for you Americans but it's nearly 1 a.m. here and I'm still wondering if Belle will come downstairs again.
It's only Polya - she should show her pussy more often but she goes with Ilona's always topless look.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

There used to be a time when I could sleep but with Leora up in 4-5 hours there's not much chance of that. It's alright for you Americans but it's nearly 1 a.m. here and I'm still wondering if Belle will come downstairs again.

Fellow Brit? Belle's asleep mate not much chance of that I'd say

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You can go to sleep. Belle gave us a really nice view of her pussy tonight but now she's put on her night mask, it's over.

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

:heart::heart:

akristytea2.gif

I was in a store once with a sort of satchel bag. I was crouching down to look at a product. When I stood up a hook from bag caught on a thong like this. It was a hot chick (she might have been 18) and it of course pulled it clear of her jeans - a very happy accident. She was totally cool with it.