Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, playa999uk said:

All the girls went to the toilet except Lola, I think she brought him to play with the girls not  with her as he slept nextto her yesterday and she made a condition not to touch her, he the had to leave at around 5 AM, these girls looks like gogo pole dancers 

Not 100%?sue but think Lola also been with him in wc..but not sure.

3 minutes ago, fanrlc said:

pourquoi les filles rentre pas seule au WC pour prendre de la drogue ?   je suis sur que le mec leur offre la drogue  contre des attouchement sexuelle

i keep myself for calling you ....whatever...

u never thought tht u must be EXTREMELY STUPID FOR DOING DRUGS  O N   C A M E R A !!!

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, fanrlc a dit :

Pourquoi les filles rentre pas seule au WC versez Prendre de la drogue? je suis sur that the mec their offre la drogue contre des attouchement sexuelle

tu racontes n'importe quoi depuis 1 heure!!! c'est incroyable!!! depuis combien de temps vis-tu à l'écart du monde!!!! la drogue coute chere, il leur donne exactement la dose qu'elles payent!!! ce n'est pas un self service, open bar!!!!!

you tell anything from one hour !!! it's incredible!!! How long do you live away from the world !!!! Drug costs expensive, it gives them the exact dose they pay !!! this is not a self service, open bar !!!!!:huh::dodgy:

• Upvote 3