Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

HEY GUYS IF YOU NOTICE SOMETHING,,,KRIS66 MAKES A COMMENT THEN MR.CHATTERBOX MAKES COMMENT,,,WE SHOULD ALREADY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE UP TO,,,,"IT'S CALLED TROLLING" TO START SHIT.

JUST IGNORE THEM BOTH AND ONLY SPEAK ABOUT THIS APARTMENT AND THE LADIES,,,LET THEM SPEAK TO EACH OTHER.

That was an easy one instead of trying to understand my point of view. So because I do not follow the trend here and get in line like every other sheep I am a troll. I actually debate. Try it sometime ;)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I don`t like him being around Megan and Rebecca! He behaves like a real creep!

He is a fucking creep,,If you didn't know this guys,,,he woke up and took a piss in Lola's bathtub,,,and on his way back to lay down next to her he took out his phone and took a picture of her pussy while she slept.

Throughout the night while all the ladies were fucked up and out of their minds he was trying to touch everyone of them,,,in Lola's room he was rubbing Belle's feet while stroking his dick in the dark.

The only 2 females that he stayed away from was the 2 females that have Boyfriends Rebecca and Megan,,everyone else was fair game.

• Upvote 1

1 giorno fa, kris66 ha detto:

. Questo e Stato un Compito facile, invece di cercare di Capire il mio punto di vista . Quindi Perché non seguo la Tendenza qui e Mettersi in fila venire Tutti Gli Altri pecore Sono un troll Io in Realta Il Dibattito. Provate Qualche volta;)

please do not be offensive

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

He is a fucking creep,,If you didn't know this guys,,,he woke up and took a piss in Lola's bathtub,,,and on his way back to lay down next to her he took out his phone and took a picture of her pussy while she slept.

Throughout the night while all the ladies were fucked up and out of their minds he was trying to touch everyone of them,,,in Lola's room he was rubbing Belle's feet while stroking his dick in the dark.

The only 2 females that he stayed away from was the 2 females that have Boyfriends Rebecca and Megan,,everyone else was fair game.

I think Megan and Rebecca also seemed to keep their distance from him too

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Yeah and they all ran away from him screaming and none of them touched him back. They were so afraid of him and disgusted to the extent they felt they had to touch him back so he did not do something bad to them all (Insert sarcasm)... So he is a creep according to you but they are small "angels" who was seduced by a bad bad beardy man with a bag full of drugs (yet another made up story)  yawn....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

And the point is still that every time the girls move or "fart" many of you (I don't say you) jump to the keyboard and make up fantasy stories about what they are about to do instead of waiting to see what actually happens. That is my point.  But maybe it's you guys "fetish" to make up stories and in many occasions also drama that's not there to begin with?

When you're watching a tv show or something like that don't you ever talk of what might happen next? Expectation is part of the pleasure. That's why teasing works so well because it'll make you create scenarios in your head but you'll have to wait to see if you're right.