Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

ppl stop complainig oe asking too see the videos of the 2 day party you aint going to get too see it so please stop but the odd thing is this we all get too see all the other videos of the action of all the other apartments apart from these  2 i find that rather odd but awell i would love too see the action but its not going too happen so shut up asking  and just i lil point too rlc if u let all memebrs show pics of the action of the 2 day party i bet you would be swamped with ppl wanting too become a memebr yours your brain for once rlc 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

ppl stop complainig oe asking too see the videos of the 2 day party you aint going to get too see it so please stop but the odd thing is this we all get too see all the other videos of the action of all the other apartments apart from these  2 i find that rather odd but awell i would love too see the action but its not going too happen so shut up asking  and just i lil point too rlc if u let all memebrs show pics of the action of the 2 day party i bet you would be swamped with ppl wanting too become a memebr yours your brain for once rlc 

You sound pretty happy today:biggrin::biggrin:

People...this is an open forum.  With all respect, in my opinion, keep asking to see the videos if you wish.  I too would love to see them but the chance of that is small.  I don't blame those who have them for not sharing because if they get out to other video sites, they will be banned from RLC.  If they do decide to share them or links with you privately, thank them and don't distribute them.  It's not fair to ask them to take a chance of getting banned.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

i am always happy bro lol ppl are just goin on and on about it they just have too live with not seeing it  lol

Dude you dont know how i feel everytime it comes to my mind that i missed it ,,,, what happened could never happen again unless we wait untill the next year birthday party :biggrin:

yep and we and it will all start again ppl going on and on about it wanting too see it and complain when they dont see it lol but see all other apartments but theses two lmao its a shame i would love too see what happend but i wont but thats life and move on 

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I would expect that ANNA is getting ready to leave the project again, she only stayed last time for a month, and she has been here about a month, she told Belle the other day she would be leaving soon.

Let hope she lives up to her word.

• Upvote 3