Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I bet that whatever the reason was for the sudden end of the massage it had something to do with what Anna saw on her phone. She was suddenly very focused on it, a bit uncharacteristic for her, and soon after they split up. I have no idea what it might have been though.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm just about to ring my Belle, I can't have be penetrated by an ape man or she's down to her last 999 chances with me.

If Megan is going, I am very sad. She had every possibility of becoming as beloved to me as my Belle, but now I'll never see her.

If Megan leaves i'm gonna be more than sad, trust me... I like Belle she got a fine body and a nice temper but for me in all B1 and 2 it always been Megan eventho we couldnt see much of her, well most of you could have but some people like me missed it. 

there seems to be a lot of conspiracy theories floating around regarding "potential rules or RLC intervention" due to the girls behavior or lack there of. I personally do not feel RLC has said anything to anyone regarding what they do or dont do in the apartments. We have seen all levels of sexual behavior at various times in the barca apartment, and it really just boils down to who is there and what their level of comfort is. It is easy to forget that these ladies are living in a sort of fantasy bubble during their time with RLC particularly in the barca apartments as they are the most temporary. If one looks back far enough many of the others currently living in the more permanent apartments began in the barca apartment.  we must all remember that once these ladies leave they have to deal with whatever fallout comes from their time with RLC. I am sure many have boyfriends or girlfriends back in the real world and must consider their feelings and input as to what they are doing on cam. 

I do not feel that anyone is directing or scripting anything that happens. I do feel they reserve so of the more explicit stuff for the bedroom as most anyone would. It just so happens those are premium cams. 

As i type this i am reminded of a conversation irma and ilona had some time ago. Basically irma was feeling a little turned on and was getting touchy feely with ilona, and ilona pointing to the camera and making a jerking off motion with her hand and a stern look on her face that shut irma down. my take from this exchange was simple the girls are very aware of the cams and what viewers are doing as they watch, and if they are going to do something they intend to limit how many see it, what their reasoning is for this we may never know. 

My point to this now way too long post is this, one must have patience as the ebb and flow of this apt always has and always will change, as do the girls who live there.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

0148 the girls, Polya, Stella and Belle are back - do not look drunk.

no they don't- looks like a bottle in the bag on dinning table ??????