Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Here we go again with a bunch of whining men who make up conspiracy theories about Lola...  And the usual crying over the girls not acting like these whining boys expect them to act.  If you disagree with the ladies behaviour you don't have to watch it. No one force it upon you...

Gee I don't think any one is whining except you, last time i checked this was a forum to discuss the goings on in the barca 1 apartment if you dont like the discussion no body is forcing you to read it

• Upvote 1

Polya just played with them.

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

Anna's tits are just wonderful. At first glance you might guess they are fake but I don't believe they are. I just want to shrink myself down and curl up in there.

Just now, denizenkane said:

Anna's tits are just wonderful. At first glance you might guess they are fake but I don't believe they are. I just want to shrink myself down and curl up in there.

Yes they are great but belle s are perky and pointed , just as I like them.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

They're definitely not fake, if she cared about her tits that much she'd have had her inverted nipples done. I'm glad she didn't, I like them as is :biggrin:

• Upvote 1