Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Belle may have received a call from Polya to meet her, or Belle is headed to Vanessa an Thomas' for the party.

Polya's not left long so it seems unlikely and she talked to Belle before she went out. I don't know but she might go drinking on her own and try and pick a man maybe because she doesn't know what else to do. Maybe she was supposed to go to B2 today but was so far out of it last night her instructions were to rest. She was extremely close to falling down the stairs and was throwing stuff all over the place.

maybe so just like all the action from the party the other day and what ever happens tonight i wont see any off it cause non of the members will share any off it with me i am a paying member just like them but i see nothing worth seeing not fair they should share with all paying members but they wont

7 hours ago, suckier44 said:

i become a paying memeber on this site and there is still no video of the the party in attchments i see more in this chat than i do on attchments lmao silly me should have knwing better really lmao 

Some Videos take longer to come along than others. Take the Nina & Kira Lesbian Threesome Video for an example it took place on November 8,2014. and the Video for that never showed up for download until sometime in November of 2015. A Year after it was Recorded.

It takes awhile for some Videos to Surface but good things come to those who wait.  If I happen to come across some of them on my Internet Travels I'll be sure to post them.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, beaver67 said:

she did not seem in party mode, but then again you never know ???????

Apparently she perked up in B2 but that maybe because it's part of the job so to speak and she probably had alcohol while there but then it all ended in damp squib.  

• Upvote 1

Imagine if you had bumped into her in the street in that shirt. It just left nothing to the imagination. Not only was it see through it even seemed to wrap itself around her nipples like the Mongols silk armour did with a penetrating arrow.

I think with little encouragement my Belle would do almost anything sexually which could a good thing or a bad thing.

• Upvote 2