Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Actually, we do. We pay to watch them happy, we pay to watch them sad. We pay to watch them live their lives in the apartment, and they put on the occasional show for us in return. It is well known that when you have lots of women together they will start to bitch to each other about other girls, even girls who are super nice. Irma and Ilona bitched about Polya. Danaya and Vika bitched about Aida. It's normal, and it's to be expected

Bitching is good.

There is just that one in a million chance that it will lead to make up sex. ::)

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Actually, we do. We pay to watch them happy, we pay to watch them sad. We pay to watch them live their lives in the apartment, and they put on the occasional show for us in return. It is well known that when you have lots of women together they will start to bitch to each other about other girls, even girls who are super nice. Irma and Ilona bitched about Polya. Danaya and Vika bitched about Aida. It's normal, and it's to be expected

We do watch for that but not for a situation to get so bad that one of the girls wants to leave especially one who has actually given a good degree of entertainment.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Is it possible that Milena wants to bring a friend there and the quickest way is for somebody else to leave?

Never thought of that but maybe, but i bet Melina has no idea she wants to leave because of it, maybe if she finds out she will try and resolve it. But then maybe she wont it depends how hard and stubborn she is.

Just now, Nick said:

Ben how much RLC pays you LMAO

There are some members here who complain because the girls act too fake. Then there are some who complain because they are not putting on enough of a 'show' for us. The only way RLC can keep everyone happy to to mix the two together - sometimes the girls live their normal lives, and sometimes they put on a performance for us.

You have to have both. It is too much to expect the girls to be acting happy 24 hours per day. That would upset the girls, and it would become boring for the viewer. Real emotions are good, and it is the responsibility of the girls to resolve any problems themselves. As someone else mentioned, Polya and Irma had an argument. They didn't speak for a day, and then they talked about it, kissed and made up. There is nothing stopping Belle and Milena from doing the same thing, except that they are both stubborn

• Upvote 4

We do watch for that but not for a situation to get so bad that one of the girls wants to leave especially one who has actually given a good degree of entertainment.

well it seems that is also part of it to as a few left like this too

4 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I know there are at least 2 of you insisting the camera is Belle's BUT:- 1 I never saw it before Milena's arrival in the flat and 2 it came from a large black shoulder bag on the evening of the photographs. I simply do not know but during the course of the evening Milena seemed more confident handling it than Belle [eg reviewing photos as they went along etc etc]. She undoubtedly has had photographic experience eg the photos from high and low angles, and of framing the shot. I simply say I am unsure and do not know to whom it belongs but if I had to guess, from what I witnessed of its use, and from the bag from which it was taken at the start of the session,  I would naturally have assumed it belonged to Milena.

The camera belong to Belle. Anna took it over to B2 then the next day Belle took it out of the case for a few min then they all went to the beach with the camera and took photo. When Milena download the camera onto in PC you could see some of the photo the girls took at the beach. Also the night Anna took the camera over to apt 2 a few hour before that in apr 1 belle took out the charger and a batter and put it on charger

That's true, but I bet you that Milena has no idea that Belle is so upset. Milena strikes me as someone who can take as good as she gives. If someone is angry with her, she would stand her ground, fight it out, and then after a day she has forgotten all about it. She probably thinks that Belle is being silly holding a grudge.

I like Belle a lot, she's sexy, and fun, and a great addition to RLC, but she needs to have more backbone. I bet if she went to Milena now and said "You know, you upset me the other day and I didn't like it" Milena would respect her for it and they would make up. The silent treatment from both doesn't help either of them

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

for a minute i thought you were talking to me!!!!