Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Maybe Dayana  ??   Or Irma  ??

There has been talk about Danaya she is beautiful i'd like to see her again but her mind has to be right and Irma i think it's too soon to get her another visa.

8 minutes ago, clivebb said:

hasta Milena y Lima están aquí, no hay muchos lugares para la tercera chica, lara a terminar pronto en barça 2 al igual que los últimos niñas

Until there is a gap in B2, Lara will not move. And B2¡ the sguiente to leave, should be Belle, if you follow in natural order of things. Although no one right now ESTEN sure of anything.

It is a desire, rather than a viable question, but I would like, it was possible that when entering a new girl, the relationship between the houses, improved, and we could enjoy again participate parties where the two houses ... so sure, there would be both "stuck to the couch ass" who do nothing, alone with her mobile.

14 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Je ne respecte, mais s'il vous plaît le mien.

14 hours ago, cacjc said:

Je respecte tout le monde ici sûr qu'il ya beaucoup de choses que je suis en désaccord avec mais je ne veux pas discuter pour que je laisse la plupart des commentaires vont par.

meme chose pour moi