Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Wow, I am not vested in any of these girls but I have been watching this party since the B2 girls arrived and they are complete bitches. They have made little or no effort to mingle with the B1 girls. If I were the B1 girls I would ask them to return to their apartment.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, Benfold said:

After the rogering I've given her she can handle you friend!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- thanks Ben, but I didn't fall in :biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Usted no le gusta ella, pero Jasmin tiene un hermoso culo!

Do not you understand me, I do not mean it does not recognize it has a proportionate body, what I do not understand is that makes this girl here, because they hired if a lump but a girl who participates with her companions .. . She is very rare for this, it better at home. I know it's just my opinion.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, I am not vested in any of these girls but I have been watching this party since the B2 girls arrived and they are complete bitches. They have made little or no effort to mingle with the B1 girls. If I were the B1 girls I would ask them to return to their apartment.

I think its been a 2 way street, doesn't seem malicious 

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Belle has been interacting- remember she is friends with Lara

4 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

¿Podemos dejar de insultar Jasmin y echarle la culpa por todo el mal en este mundo? Ahora ya sabemos cómo algunos de ustedes piensan acerca de ella. No hay necesidad de repetir esto una y otra vez. Si no te gusta ella, ignorar. Hay otras 5 chicas se pueden disfrutar.

Because a rotten apple rots a whole basket.

• Upvote 1