Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Maybe it was planned all along that the party was only until Midnight as they were going out.

it was- according to Yury's translation

1 minute ago, albacore said:

It seems to me that the B2 girls see themselves as players at RLC and do not consider the B1 girls the same way.  Don't forget most of these girls came after B2 started and it becase the happening spot.  I am not sure any know Irma or Ilona (who I think was instrumental in seeding this apartment).

Maybe Belle the only one that knows Irma Ilona as she was friends with Anna and Anna was friends with Irma Ilona as for the rest maybe not.

il y a 3 minutes, denizenkane a dit :

Je suis d'accord avec ce que, pour la plupart, mais RLC vraiment ne semble pas avoir la formule vers le bas pour la coulée dans ces appartements particuliers. 

rlc has nothing to do with the timetable girls !!! I understand they come out, because it has to be really nice Halloween evenings in Barcelona !!! by against that barca 2 does nothing for 2 hours, jasmine not even lift his fucking chair, it is unacceptable level !!! Go home if you're there just for selfies bitch !!!:angry:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Markymark said:

My best summary of this night....particularly those of us paying...."You are all SUCKERS"

i watched 3 couples get it on during the party, i dont know what you were watching but tonight has been okay for me so far

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Maybe Belle the only one that knows Irma Ilona as she was friends with Anna and Anna was friends with Irma Ilona as for the rest maybe not.

Rebecca is best friends with Danaya, who knows Ilona very well :biggrin:

• Upvote 1