Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Melissa should just hang up the phone, take a punt, and just go and climb into bed with Lima. They both sound like they could do with a hug. She likes girls, I'm convinced of that, and with Mother Superior Lara gone now, she can let her hair down a bit. And with Michelle being so new and unknown (although she's coming around really damn quickly), Lima would be the obvious choice, given that she is so free towards everything else sexually, a little G & G action shouldn't be a stretch for her. 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

42 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Well Lima's not on Facebook. I do a search and all I get is the Capital of Peru. No young Ukranian Party Girl who no doubt has a surname that translates from the Scillic alphabet into English as having 9 consonants on a row before the first vowel.

If she was on FB she likely wouldn't use the name Lima. That's just a pulled out of a hat name RLC gave her as they don't use their real names.

35 minutes ago, vortios said:

You can call it "Decker", using the word game of the Black & Decker brand ... it's a black perforator ... "It drills everything"

Interesting choice but Black & Decker is not quality brand.  It is a cheap brand.

7 minutes ago, daily said:

she would speak to them in English

From what I can hear, she drifts in and out between English and Russian. Trying to speak English where she can (why I don't know), but once she gets past basic 'Conversational English', and into things like Idioms, Metaphors, Sarcasm, or Irony, she reverts back to Russian.

there are 3 minutes, Pookus said:

From what I hear, it derives and between English and Russian. Try to speak English as it can (why I do not know), but once it gets past basic "Conversational English" and things like idioms, metaphors, or Sarcasm Irony, she returned to Russian.

ok thank you for information

58 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

By the sounds of it she likes girls, she said many chances to be more but she is just friend

that's not what it sound like to me   she keeps saying it was just talk that's it was just talk and also were just friends  well I'm not going to speculate any thing

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DES7469 said:

No you didn't.

that is the problem you see, my point was Michelle had gave us nice time without  any sex that's what my point was , if I did what you did now saying (No you didn't.) some people will call me sarcastic, and call me names , but I am hear to have fun , and you have all the right disagree with me :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Poor Mel. You need to go to bed girl. Either yours or Lima's (see earlier post for reference). Just sitting there is going to start pissing people off, who keep looking in to check if anything is happening only to find it's still just you sitting in the middle of the loungeroom floor. Worry about it in the morning darl.

• Upvote 2