Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I do not know you but I love the habits of jessica in the morning, and it did well to change places the chair and dresser, it gives us beautiful pictures ;-)
In one hour, I think we saw more of her than during her eight hours on cam yesterday ^^

she has a beautifull body ;-)

• Upvote 1

It is about time for the creepy fake smile of Jessica again. ... :dodgy: ... I just do not understand why RLC flies a girl through half Europe, when she does a job in barcelona that she could do even better from home. Even worse that she is using the LR for this cam show nonsense. ... :cry:

Since the end of the party time, barcelona is getting worse from week to week. ... WTF is RLC thinking? Why the hell are people so stupid and pay double. ... :huh: ... I hope that this cam girls move out very fast and RLC start to make barcelona working again. 

9 minutes ago, Azimut 100 said:

Could somebody pm me the cam site that Jessica is on?

I will appreciate it.

Thank you

Why? ... There are so many cam girls out there. ... Yesterday, we had at least one person paying 20$ to see a softcore cam show (B2) for about 10min without any real advantage. ... It is about half the money RLC is asking for. ... Is this not a bit much to pay for an useless stupid teasing dance?

Just now, Jamster said:

i like to see her cam show!! it brings bit fresh moods in that boring apt. may the others are in next time..hope so!! finally it goes smthing there !! go on n on !!! ?? 

Yes. The apartment is boring as hell, but the cam shows will not make it any better. Especially when it is still all about teasing only. ... If this is the new way of RLC, you people will pay double for nothing. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Why? ... There are so many cam girls out there. ... Yesterday, we had at least one person paying 20$ to see a softcore cam show for about 10min without any real advantage. ... It is about half the money RLC is asking for. ... Is this not a bit much to pay for an useless stupid teasing dance?

well....every site it's different, that guy paid $20 to see B2 girls

I want to find out how it works in Jessica's site

I won't pay for a teasing dance, I could pay for something else

Just now, Azimut 100 said:

well....every site it's different, that guy paid $20 to see B2 girls

I want to find out how it works in Jessica's site

I won't pay for a teasing dance, I could pay for something else

But why for this girl when there are so may other that look even better. ... If the girls in barcelona start to use RLC for self-promotion, it will kill every possibility that the apartments become real again (or even be fun to watch again). 

You would pay double to kill what you have already paid for and see a fake show (just useless and overpriced). ... You could see this in her face every time she is doing her creepy fake smile (when she is working on her laptop). Scary the people pay for something like this.