Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Real like stops the second the tenants contractually agree to enter appartements with 24/7 cams.

Some girls "sell" the illusion better than others, some actually have fun in the process, some bond with other tenants, but in the end, the basic premise of the site is still there.

Complaining about girls camming, freaking out when they invite boys, that's just asking for RLC to provide you a blue pill.

• Upvote 2

Ok now everyone should be happy.  She's sitting there staring at her screen doing absolutely nothing.  How exciting!  Now I can jump between her and B-2 and be completely bored instead of half bored...  :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ok now everyone should be happy.  She's sitting there staring at her screen doing absolutely nothing.  How exciting!  Now I can jump between her and B-2 and be completely bored instead of half bored...  :biggrin:

She typing looks like that she is chatting

37 minutes ago, mic351 said:

WTF!  Nick she's in full view of cam one and partial to cam two.  Better than fucking with the covers on or in a non cam room in my view...

LMAO ok I want write I will use my glasses lol :biggrin::biggrin: